Under the counter

A/N: R18

-------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokouji's POV

I wasn't thinking of anyone in particular; this was something I had been trying for the past few weeks. Something I've known for so long, yet just recently experienced.

As funny as it sounds, I only had the body of a mere teenager passing through his adolescence. Masturbating should be normal for other people my age. What I didn't expect, however, was that someone was watching me. I had figured something was off when I entered my room—a mistake I should have acted upon.

And out of everyone, I didn't think Kuruizawa would be the one hiding and spying on me. I saw her melt onto the floor, yelping in surprise as I drew the drapes to the side. She still had her other hand slyly tucked inside her panties and skirt. Her body then shamelessly began to tremble in ecstasy. Seeing someone act as vulnerable as how she's acting right now felt quite different to me. It feels almost illegal to see, but this action just solidified my early assumptions about her, that she was willing to risk doing something like this and being caught for a short moment of pleasure.

She was breathing heavily after her little moment of bliss. I hesitated to respond, waiting to see what she would do. Lust-clouded eyes eventually cleared, and she gave her whole attention to me right away.

She seemed to have snapped out of her sexual daze and was about to tell me something when I felt footsteps nearing the front door. Immediately, I put my hand over her mouth. I heard the door behind me click, and I pulled Kuruizawa up, guiding her to the kitchen. Without saying a word, she quickly hid under one of the counters, her current position not visible from the bedroom. Having someone else see her in a state like this would be bad for both our reputations, especially after she just broke things off with Hirata. The door swung open and I saw Kikyou step in.

"Afternoon, Ayanokouji!" Her fake smile was evident as always.

"Hello."

My eyes darted down to the card she was holding—duplicate keycards. She noticed my gaze and gave me a smile.

"Sudou and the others have this too. I'm surprised they're not here yet."

I was still standing near the kitchen counter, not moving an inch. Looking down, I saw Kuruizawa covering her mouth, trying not to make any noise. If Kushida finds her here in this state, she'll definitely get the wrong idea.

"Karuizawa isn't here yet?" Kikyou smiled once again. Her expression, as cunning as ever, made me wonder if she was already suspecting me of hiding her. Normally, I'd act irritated that she made duplicates of my room keys, but right now I formed a plan in mind.

"She did come by but seeing as I was the only one here, she darted off and left." I lied.

"Oh, well, let me chat them real quick. Let them know that we're already here then." She turned her phone on and shifted her gaze towards it. She was elegantly sitting on the bed.

I started to pretend to move things around the kitchen, seemingly fixing things. I thought everything would go smoothly now that Kushida's attention wasn't on me, however, when I felt a hand touch me, I knew I shouldn't have let my guard down so easily...

Karuizawa palmed my crotch, grabbing and cupping the evident boner I still had. I slowly looked down to check on her, her bangs draped over her eyes and her face blushing in shades of rosy red. I considered moving her hand away, but this was an unfamiliar experience, and it intrigued me. How would she handle a situation like this? I was willing to see what would happen next.

I started to unzip my pants and Karuizawa began to look up at me in anticipation. She bit her lip as I slowly pulled my boxers down, revealing my bulging member.

She stared at it for a moment, eyes wide and lips trembling.

"Hey, Ayanokouji" I hear Kikyou suddenly call out to me. I focus my attention back on her.

"What is it—"

I felt chills down the back of my spine as I felt Karuizawa's warm tongue.

"I have a question for you..."

Her breath was hot alongside her slender fingertips wrapping around the base of my penis. She began to move her head forward, slowly taking in more of my length. She was using her mouth and fingers with so much effort. I couldn't help but grip the countertop with both of my hands.

"Who do you like more? Horikita or me?"

What a strange question at such a strange time.

I grunted and slid deeper into her mouth.

I never knew someone's mouth and throat could feel better than simply stroking myself. Kushida probably noticed I wasn't paying attention to her, so she decided to stand up. The noise she made from sitting up from the bed made Karuizawa slightly jump. She suddenly froze in her place dreading being caught. I felt a sudden urge of disappointment, so I held her head and shoved her closer to me. I hear her silently choking on my penis.

"Is something wrong Ayanokouji?"

"No."

My torso up to my head were the only visible part Kushida could see, and her not reacting that badly to the sight of me just proved the fact that she didn't see what Karuizawa was naughtily doing down below me.

"Well, in terms of attitude and personality... I bet you'd still choose Suzune."

She was right about that.

There was a brief moment of silence before she checked her phone again, possibly checking the time. Karuizawa began to move again. I could see her saliva in between her mouth and my cock dripping down the floor.

"I'll get some drinks real quick," Kikyou smiled, a somewhat sadder expression than the cunning smile she had before. Hearing the door click and silence somewhat gave me relief.

I looked down below me as soon as Kushida left the scene. This girl, so desperate for a taste of me, her naughty mouth lavishing around the girth of my cock.

Her eyes displayed submissiveness, almost as if she was encouraging me to be more assertive. Aside from Kushida and Horikita, Karuizawa was one of the girls you could rely on in class, having the support of most, if not, all of the girls. She might be a useful tool for me in the long run; however, the question remained—would she be willing to be my tool in exchange for my services?

I pulled her from under the counter and gripped her ponytail. Still kneeling on the floor, she yelped, her lips savoring half of my length. I tightened my grasp on her ponytail and began to control her head movement. I could tell she enjoyed this as she looked straight at me with eyes full of lust and even a hint of anger.

I guided her head at a slow pace, before gradually upping the speed. The faster I go, the more her moans start to come out. I could sense her desperate attempt to get me to cum when she started using her tongue more. Not that I would let her do it just yet.

I suddenly pulled her away from my cock and watched as it slip out of her wet and soft lips, leaving a trail of saliva and precum behind. As she regained proper oxygen, she began to choke and struggle for breath.

I had her look up at me, and as our eyes locked, I held her hair even more tightly. She stared at me weakly, but there was a hint of fiery gaze in her eyes.

I looked down, showing no expression at all.

"Are you willing to be my pet?"