"No, I'll be fine." I answered him and he nodded.

"Okay, please take your seat." He instructed me and I walked to the chair next to Tzuyu who's reading a book, when she noticed me she closed the book and put it away.

"Hello, Y/N, you're looking nice today~." She complimented me and I mentally groaned.

"Thanks." I simply replied to her.

I pulled out my laptop and did the lessons on a science education website the teacher makes us do which is science. One of my not so favorite subjects.

Just doing my own things until I feel someone close to me and I looked with my peripheral vision to see Tzuyu looking at my laptop screen.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I annoyingly asked her.

"I was just curious and I'm making sure you're all focused on your work." She answered me with a smile on her face and I deeply sighed.

"Tzuyu, I'm not a child. I do not need you to constantly monitor me all the time." I said to her.

"I know, I know, but don't you enjoy the prettiest girl in the school taking care of you~?" She cockily asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I f*cking don't." I retorted to her and she dramatically gasped.

"How could you say something like that to the class president~? That's rude ya know." She replied to me and I chuckled.

"Maybe if you stopped bothering me, I wouldn't be so rude to you." I argued with her and she pouted but that didn't work on me. 

"Fine, be that way but I still won't give up on you." She said before winking at me which made me nearly vomit my guts out. 

----------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Karina's POV

The teacher assigned us a project for us to do. I was partnered with a guy named Steven. He gives me unsettling vibes but I still managed to still work with him since he hadn't done anything wrong.

Still, that doesn't calm my nerves down and I'm still alarmed. When we finally got done with the project, we both luckily got a good grade. Steven didn't have any reaction to it at all while I was just smiling.

Right now, I'm just sitting down on my desk, going through my phone until I hear Steven call my name.

"Hey, Karina?" He called me and I hummed in response.

"Do you mind having a private conversation with me?" He asked me which made me mentally gulp.

"S-Sure." I answered him and he thanked me.

We both excused ourselves from the teacher and went into the empty hallway. Nobody was around which made me nervous. I turned to Steven and he gave me an unemotional look.

"W-What do you want to talk about?" I nervously asked him and he took a deep breath.

"K-Karina, I don't know how to put this but..." He paused for a moment until he finished.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me which made my mind scream in horror which made me frozen.

"Hey, Karina, are you okay?" He asked me and I snapped back into reality.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I calmly answered him the best I could while I thought of a nice way to turn him down.

"So, will you give me a chance?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Sorry, Steven but I just met you and I have no romantic feelings for you at all, I'm sorry." I answered him and I saw him angrily gripping his hands.

"It's that b*stard, Y/N, isn't it?!" He angrily assumed.

"What do you mean?!" I panickally asked him.

"You two are together, is that right?!" He asked me.

"Okay, yes, we are Steven and I'm loyal to him no matter what. So I'm going back inside." I said to him and he stood silent.

I was going back to the classroom until Steven pinned me to the wall and gave me a psychotic look on his face which made me shiver.

"Listen, I don't know that b*tch has that I don't but I don't care! You're going to be with me, whether you like it or not!" He said to me.

"Somebody, help!!!" I screamed in my mind.

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Hey readers, I decided to try to make the story a little more interesting and leave it off a cliffhanger for now. I hope you like the new idea so please vote if you do and comment if you can :)

 I hope you like the new idea so please vote if you do and comment if you can :)