🔆a lil souvenir🔆

Start from the beginning

"im afriad he has to die" a man with white hair and green eyes said right in front of the girl.

"Mr. Ratri he was identified as the escapee from lambda 11 years ago when we first attempted the research" The guy in the lab coat informed.

"Cattle 71584 from plantation 3 good to know you made a family" Peter answered blandly eyeing the said daughter.

crouching near the dying man he smiled.

"Any last words? 71584?"

"Please...protect her"

[Y/n's unfinished dream memory]

Her eyes caught on an unfamiliar pigtailed-toddler, waddling around a strange hall, doors can be seen around the area she currently stood, an old-fashioned design coated on the walls she noted.

On another side of the room, she heard two male-like voices, she went through the said door like a ghost, it would be a lie to say she wasn't shocked about going through the door, but it wasn't the problem right now.

The room she invaded was a bunker, inside were two bunk beds on both sides of the room, what she did notice was the two males that sat on each side of both beds.

One that looks younger than the other with every unique feature, pure black hair with a white hairstreak on the left side of his hair, a scowl evident on his face, seeming to disagree with the older male's request.

Speaking of the older male, he looked at least older by two or three years than the other male, his hair was touched with a soft purplish color a unique bowl cut like hair covering his forehead, a doubtful expression painted on his face.

[Y/n's past explaination]

so This is the time where "Cattle 71584" or you readers know as 'Leslie' actually died, in this timeline Lambda was in pre-development and Leslie was the first experiment, Although the plantation exploded and was taken care of Peter Ratri

Peter Ratri soon brought him to the human world where he legally adopted Leslie and is now his son, due to the grace field advanced tests he was brought to college easily.

Soon married a woman because she looked and acted like his first love. When Peter Ratri died he took the name of William Minerva and continued with his fathers plans.

When Y/n was born his wife also died during birth so he is a single father, he also taught her the secrets and demons which the baby didn't understand.

And they got caught while sending messages which you can see right there.

(in the original where i wrote it last 2020, Leslie escaped and found out about the human world and Peter Ratri helped him go through the elevator at Godly pond.)

[Y/n's memory explaination]

I dont think i showed this to you since this was supposed to be a dream memory thing.