Bloody Valentines! Ugh

I'm giving the silent treatment to sam and Dean. I haven't talked to them since they went back to the past.
They left not even trying to talk to me or make any way of communication with me, they know I'm angry at them, so they are gonna let me do whatever. something is up with Dean, it's Valentine's Day, his favorite holiday.
It's the next day, Dean was going through police records, he kept throwing random crap at me, I still stayed silent. Sam came back and they opened a suit case from a demon, great. Cass showed up eating, when did he start eating food, what the heck is going on? I should talk but I'm still mad at the 3.
I was getting a headache, Dean came up to me saying" Bella, it's a horseman, Famine. you know what that means, sam is infected, it'll get to you next, just watch sam and don't leave." I slowly nodded. then he left, he was right it did get to me but not for demon blood, for feeling pain, Sam was locked in the bathroom, I punched a mirror, glass going into my skin. I closed my eyes and let the pain sink in, I kept doing it, till I passed out. I woke up to see sam leaving, his mouth covered in blood, no! Sammy. he looked at me then his eyes trailed to my hands. he ran out.
Sam was in the safe room, Dean walked out, my hands are wrapped, sam killed the horseman. I followed Dean out, I can't stand there not able to get to sam. I ran in the junk yard and cried.
--------------------
Sorry this one was short but I was writing while watching the episode, I was yelling into my pillow, I wasn't really writing paying attention to it. sorry.
Vote
Comment
Follow