Triggered

***Sorry if it's jumpy and spelling mistakes!!***

*Violet Pov*

Vincent put me in the back seat of the car, and made sure my seatbelt was on. I would of done it myself, but I couldn't move my arms much. He is really confusing me.. He beats me with a belt till I knock out and leaves deep cuts. But he still wants me to be safe in a car??

Once he put me in the back, he got in front and started the car. I looked at the window and watched my freedom slowly disappear.. This may be the last time I'll ever get to go outside. I felt sudden tears spill out my eyes, and I was quick to wipe them away. I made sure not to miss a single little detail of the outside world, I wanted this to last..

Vincent occasionally looked in the mirror to glance at me, I tried my best to avoid eye contact with him. I didn't know if he was still mad or okay now, He was a very hard person to read.

"Did you learn you lesson?.." He spoke..

I acted like I didn't hear him and continued to look out the window.

"Excuse me?" He said with a nasty tone, he knew I was listening.

His sudden change of tone scared me, so without thinking I quickly nodded my head. I honestly felt defeated and shameful.. If I hadn't nodded my head, he'll probably of pulled the car over and beaten me senseless..

"That's a good girl." He smile and continued to pay attention to the rode..

I got shivers when he called me a Good Girl. I'm not his Good Girl, I'll never be his daughter.

"You know, I saw what you did with that cop." His words made me look up at him, and of course he was looking back. "You didn't say anything you weren't supposed to, that's good."

I was quiet and tried really hard not to make a sound. I didn't know where he is going with this..

"Good girls get rewarded, now don't they??" He asked..

I looked at him and I could feel my ears get hot.He raised his eyebrow and expected me to answer him. So I just nodded my head once again, in hopes he'll drop the subject. I didn't want a reward from him.

"Yes they do, and I have something planned for you now." A smile grew on his face, making goosebumps appeared on my arms..

He took a right turn and started to follow a dirty path, I noticed how suddenly the city and town life disappeared and was replace with wood and green plants.. Where exactly is he taking me?? I got really nervous and felt like I was in a lot of trouble. Maybe he is planning on killing me, and choose the woods so no one could hear my childish screams??

My horrific thoughts were interrupted by a loud and annoying beeping noise. Something in the car started to flash red lights, and I quickly realized it was my metal cuffs..

"Sh*t!!" Vincent suddenly shouted..

He hit his brakes, and got out of the car. He quickly open my car door and grabbed me, It happened so fast I got confused. He looked kinda scared and worried, which made me even more confused.. He sat down on the ground and tightly wrapped his arms around me.. What is he doing?!?

"Darling, this is going to hurt." He began to squeeze me..

The flashing red lights got brighter and the noise started to make my ears ring.. Vincent pulled my body towards him, he looked like he was ready for impact or something.

A sharp little pain started to grow at my chest. At first I didn't think much about it, but it started to burn and move all around my body. I reacted by moaning and slightly whimpering. Vincent put his hand on my head and forcibly push me even closer to him.

*Vincent Pov*

Damn!!! I forgot to turn the cuffs off!They triggered in the car and in too far away from home to stop it. What kind of father am I?? Luckily since I'm beside her it won't kill her.. Only cause agonizing pain.

She slightly started to whimper, her body must be getting ready for the hell that awaits. I pushed her small and delicate body extremely close to me. I kissed the top of her head and began to say sorry.. She going to be in a world of pain because of me.

Her sudden scream of pain almost took me by surprise. Her cries affected my heart this time, which is strange for someone like me. She let out another horrible scream, before loudly groaning in pain.

She began to struggle to push me away from her. But unfortunately for her I kept a strong grip on her, causing her to scream more. I wanted to help her and take the pain away, but i can't. Her clean tears covered her face and made her eyes widen. Her breathing got fast as she began to beat on my chest.

Usually this is something I would punish her for, but it isn't her fault this time. She is just really confused and wants the pain to go away, she doesn't know I'm trying to help her..so I can't be mad.

"Daddy make it stop!!" She screamed, while tightly pulling at my shirt.

Her words almost broke my heart, I hated to see my little girl like this. But I could do nothing but watch and hope she pulls though.

"It's almost over.." I calmly told her, but deep down I was also in a good amount of pain.

She put a amazing strong grip at my shirt and held onto me, almost like she was afraid she was going to lose me. I couldn't help but get happy she was this close to me, and didn't want to run.

"Daddys here.." I whispered..

I began to slightly rock back and forth, while I kissed the top of her head again, I was trying my hardest to comfort her and to let her know I love her..

Her screams died down after awhile, and she was left with hard coughs and tears. Her body slowly began to relax again and get in its normal state. She looked like a toddler who just got over a fit, and I must admit she looked adorable. I still continued to keep her in my arms, while she softly laid her head back down on my chest. Her body occasionally jerk up and down, due to her violent hiccups.

She must of made herself exhausted from all the screaming and fail attempts to escape me. Her eyes lids were close, blocking her stunning white eyes and before I knew it she fell asleep..

I carefully picked up her body and laid her in the back seats of the car. I'm going to have to take her to my house for awhile, it's the only place I know she'll heal properly. I was planning on something special..but I guess that has to wait.