Mirai_10007

Mystical: We got our first dare! and they do have questions to ask as well.

Sonic: do the dare first!! *he smirks*

Mystical: Sonic! stop reading it over my shoulder!! but fine.. the dare is for Shadow.

Shadow: .. why me?!!

Mystical: cuz why not? anyways your dare is to wear a shark onesie for the next 5 ask.. They also say sorry..

Shadow: WHAT?! NO WAY!! I'M NOT DOING THAT!!

Mystical: yes you are mister!!

Shadow: I'M NOT!! 

Mystical: if you don't I will tickle you mister..

Shadow: *he groans* OKAY FINE!! *he leaves*

Mystical: now while he's changing the question goes for Sonic and Sunlight. Kore wants to know who's bottom or top?

Sonic & Sunlight: *They both get red* ummm..

Mystical: oh great there to uncomfortable to answer that now. Also Su thanks for slapping Kore before heh.. *goes to check on Shadow* Shadow are you done yet?!!

Shadow: Give me a few more minutes!! this thing is hard to put on!!

Mystical: okay!! also Suraru asks who here likes to cause total destruction?

Shadow: *he finally comes out and he was pissed being in the shark onesie* oh I would love to do that.

Mystical: aww babe! your so cute!!

Shadow: S-Shush..

Sonic exe: I also enjoy doing destruction!! with my exe's friends of course~