training

"cmon amara let's go" it was amaras first day at Miyagi - do karate, and Eli's first day back. they both knew they were better then all of the others combined, but training was fun anyways. After what happened a few weeks ago, amara hadn't spoken to Tory since. all the cobra kai's ignored her and Eli, which was a good sign.
there was one thing she couldn't remember. she didn't know who she called that night, who had brought her to the hospital. it wasn't Ronnie or Eli, and definitely not Aaron. who else did she know? she wasn't sure, so left it at that and got in the car with Eli

10 minutes later, they were parked outside Miyagi do, and Eli stopped.
"it's gonna be fine. you have me now" amara took his hand, and walked up to where everyone was training.
"Eli?! you're back!" Miguel pulled him into a hug, and then rounded on her.
"amara? what are you doing here?" he questioned.
"she's joining . i tried to stop her but you know how she is" Eli said.
"who's joining?" a middle aged looking man came up to them, and she recognised him as Daniel, Eli's sensei
"hello sir. I'm amara, Eli's sister. i was looking to join your dojo? i already know some karate." he looked her up and down.
"hm, you already know some? i'd like to see. Sam, could you come here ?" he called over a girl around the same age as Miguel, and asked her to fight amara.
"uh sure okay dad.." he took them to the pad where they would fight.
*hopefully she's not too good .* she thought
"fight!" amara was caught off guard. she came running at her ready to kick, but she dodged, and swept her onto the floor. sam got back up, and punched amara in the stomach. amara punched her back in the stomach, and kicked her in the legs, causing her to fall.
one more hit and amara would win
she remembered this and when sam got up again, she flipped her over on the floor and punched her in the chest.
"winner!" daniel helped sam up
"not bad at all. here, grab a gi and pick a partner, it's just basic training today" he said.
she walked inside to grab a gi, and saw someone unexpected.
he's everywhere?!
anthony. seriously?
"what are you doing here? stalking me?" she said
"that's no way to talk to someone who saved your life. plus this is my dads dojo, so i would say you're stalking me" he sipped his drink .
"what do you mean saved my life?"
"well you called me and then went silent, and i was um worried so, i called the police." he cleared his throat.
she laughed
"awhh, you were worried?" she hugged him, grateful that despite everything, he helped her. he hugged her back, appreciating the girl in front of him. he was in love with her,  but she could never know. no one could ever know.
they both pulled away, and heard footsteps
"amara, have you got your gi? oh ant why are you here?" sam had walked in the room, eyeing the two of them.
"yeah i got it. see you later 'ant' . thanks again"
they trained for a long time, amara learning more defensive moves, fuelled by the determination she had for beating cobra kai.

after her breakup with aaron, amara had just been hanging out and making out with random guys. why? not to get over aaron, but to get over anthony. she had the biggest crush ever on him, but she couldn't, and didn't want to. so she used other people to try and get over him, even though she never could.
coincidentally, anthony had the exact same logic. he toyed with 10 different girls a week, trying to get over amara. which none of them managed to do.
one problem; the dance was coming up, and neither of them had anyone to go with.

at home;
amara's phone started going off
*2 messages from ant*
she clicked on the app.

ant 🐜:
hey
you:
hey?
ant 🐜:
have you got a date for the dance yet?
you: no, i was gonna go with Ronnie but her boyfriend asked her 🙄
ant 🐜:
neither do i
you:
let's go together
ant 🐜:
what?
you:
well neither of us has anyone to go with. and why not?
ant 🐜:
okay. this is gonna be fun
you:
yes it is. try and look nice
ant 🐜 :
i always look nice ;)

uh well problem solved. now they both have dates. amara facetimed Ronnie
"OMG GUESS WHAT" - am
"amara i was sleeping"- ronnie
"i fucking asked anthony to the dance" -am
"WHAT. No way, i thought you hated eachother"- ro
"yeah but we both had no one to go with since u abandoned me, and he was just lonely"-am
"well that's good? i think? idk it's strange news. don't let aaron know" - ronnie
"i don't care. let him know, he's the one that ruined everything,  not me" - am
"true. anyways, help me pick a dress, the blue or the sage?" -ron
"absolutely the sage. it goes with ur eyes and hair" -am

the rest of the night, ronnie and amara were on  facetime , talking about anything and everything.

authors note:
ok so they're going to the dance together 👀
idk what to write here
byee <3