EPISODE 14 - I PITY YOU TO BE BORN IN THIS MAFIA FAMILY YN AH!!

Начните с самого начала

JISOO POV :

I am sorry yn ah!!! I can't see my own sister in this much pain!! Yn ah!!! Sorry yn ah!!! I am not a good sister!!! I didn't trust my own sister!! ( crying silently) I pity you to be born in this mafia family yn ah!!!!

Jisoo went to her room and slept. Tae was not feeling sleepy after this incident. He went inside yn's room and saw her sleeping due to tiredness. Tae went near her and saw the dried tears. Tae started to cry hard but silently.

TAE'S POV :

I am sorry yn!!! I didn't mean to hurt you!! It's my mistake that I didn't even ask you what happened!! I am sorry yn!!! How can I be a good brother when I didn't even trust my own sister. I pity you to be born in this mafia family, yn ah!!!

Tae went to his room sadly and slept.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING :

JIN came inside yn's room but he didn't see yn. Today is Sunday, which means holiday. Yn woke up early and got ready. Everyone are in the hall. The hall is filled with silence. Few minutes later, everyone heard a footsteps. Everyone saw yn coming downstairs.

JIN : YN ? Breakfast is ready!!!

YN : I-I am going to the park!! ( scared and without looking at them)

TAE was about to say no but jin told okay which gave them a shock.

HOBI : hyung!!! ( shocked)

JIN : yes, you can go yn ah!!!

YN : thanks( without looking at them) i-i am sorry about yesterday ( she said it in a low tone and walked fastly without hearing their reply)

JIN : still she is our yn ah!!! ( sadly)

JISOO : yeahh( crying)

YN went out of the house and went to the park which is near their house. Yn went out and saw the cherry trees.

YN'S POV :

Whatever happens, you are the only one person who makes me happy (speaking to cherry trees ) ohh there is a bench, let's sit there and enjoy it. ( sat on an empty bench)

Woahh!!! Daebakk!!! I wish to see this beautiful view with my favorite person!!! ( crying by thinking about her brothers and sisters)

Woahh!!! Daebakk!!! I wish to see this beautiful view with my favorite person!!! ( crying by thinking about her brothers and sisters) . It hurts 💔 😢. You know what, I am broken.

(Yn started to walk past the streets and saw a beautiful tree which looks so beautiful)

YN'S POV :

Woahh!!! Your reflection means everything!!! Even if it's about beauty, I will say you guys are the best ( touching that tree)
Woahh let me go closer and see the view!!! Daebak!!! ( standing at the tip of the wooden which is close to the water)
Woahhh!!! ( Touched the water)

?? POV : what are you doing here yn!!!

YN : ahhhh ( about to fall but someone catched her from falling)

TO BE CONTINUED......

Who is that? Is that her brothers or sisters? Is that her bully ? May be her friends? Who knows? Let's continue this in the upcoming episodes.

(Hit the star 🌟 if you like this episode. Comment and let me know what you actually think aboutcthis episode.
Take care guys
See you soon with a new episode until that bye bye from your author nim😂😂😂)