The interview

Comment please if it's good or not I won't finish👍👎

Alison's pov.
Today sucked there was know good interns that came in they all were terrible. Not one of them knew what to do. My assistant buzzes over the intercoms and said I had one more interview " oh great i thought another one and this one was late." As I hear a knock I say come in and put on my business face as the boy comes he looks really frazzled but man is he hot he has on a black suit with a white shirt and black bow tie witch I think I so sexy and I can see the definition of his muscle but not a lot. I try to keep a straight face as he looks real frazzled as he stutters out my my name I ask him his name he says Luke and blush as he says that I check him out up and I see him blush again I try not to chuckle at him but I let a small smile slip and then I go back to business and tell him to sit down in one of the two chairs in front of my desk as he hands me his resume' I look it over and see great experience and recommendation. I look up at him and say you have a great resume' he blush again and smiles big an says
" thank you Mrs. Flame i really hope i get the job"I tell him that my assistance will call him and tell him by tonight if he has the job even thought I know he has it he has the most experience and is greatly recommended can wait to see him Monday for his new job I cannot wait to also make him mine.

Luke's pov.

Beep..beep..beep
Uggggh I Groan as I get up and look at the clock I crap it's 7:40 my interview is at 8:20 I hurry up and get in the shower and wash my body I'm not insecure about my body but I know I'm not the best looking but I have a little muscle but I don't really care as I was washing I hear the door slam downstairs in my house it must be my best-friend Brittany she is a crazy party girl but still keeps her grades up and I love her to death she just getting back from he parents house as I finish in the shower I change in to my nice suit with black pants white shirt and black bow tie which is my favorite and rush down stairs I yell bye at my bestie and run to my black mustang which my dad got me for graduation I get to the building and park it is 8:20 already I rush in the building with out watching where I am going and see the elevator but there is a long line so I stop by the desk and ask this blonde hair lady what floor she said the 25 and I run to the elevator and squeeze in and I get there it's 8:25 I ask the assistant if I could still do my interview she said" ya let me ask my boss" as I sit there waiting I see that the assistant is pregnant that is probably the job I will have since she looks like she's about to pop and go on maternity leave I see her wave for me to get up and go in I knock I'm so nervous and I am fidgety because I really need this job as I here a come in I walk in and see the most sexy women ever she looks like a model with brown wavy hair and bright green eyes and a amazing body with medium size breast. I flushed at the way she was staring then she asked me my name i told her my name and I blushed again omg why am I blushing I hear her say to sit down I do and hand her my resume' I start to get nervous as she stairs at my resume' after she's done she looks at me and said my ruseme' is really good I blush again and say thank you after that she says that her assistant will call me sometime tonight and tell me if I got the job. As I was leaving the assistant stop me and said don't worry I most likely got the job because all the others where idiots I laughed and headed back home hoping that I got that job on my way home I stop at Starbucks and got something to drink and headed home to change into sweats and sat on the couch as Brittany comes barreling out of her room to jump on the bing bag in the living room she comes out and says "we have to go to the club" she begs to go tonight and of course I agree because I have nothing better to do. After I get ready I'm wearing back skinny jeans but not that tight a dark blue v-neck shirt and my hair is spiked and I have a beanie on. On my way out I hear Brittany whistle at me and say man he is he smokin I chuckle and blush at her comment as we get to the club which is called W.D.M which I don't what stands for she drags me into the club and I see a lot of people grinding and the music is blaring and it is really stuffy as I look around I see a lot of people give me lustful stairs that make me uncomfortable but Brittany pulls me to the bar and orders four shots we both down too and a guy ask her to dance I stand their for little bit watching Brittany as doing that I look up and see Mrs.flame sitting at the bar drinking while I was looking I see her approach this very good looking man that was wearing black pants that were really tight leaving nothing to the imagination as to how big his penis is with a tight muscle shirt and they talk and she whisper in his ear she giggles and she leads him up a flight of stairs I look over check on Brit she seems fine.I follow Mrs.Flame as she leads this man upstairs once she opens the door at the top of the steps I gasp at what I see there are lot of women hitting men with leather whips while the men are tied up and helpless and man was I turned on my dick was so hard at this I look up to see Mrs.Flame down at me she says "well well what do we have here I look down afraid that she will see how turned on I am but the bulge in my pants does not help as she slowly descended I try not to look at her amazing body as it displayed in the outfit she is wearing she has a shirt that pops out he boobs just right and a pair of panties that are skin tight that does not cover much I was looking at her body trying to hide my hard on as she slowly runs her finger down my chest I shiver . She whispers in my ear that we should take this to a private room and I shiver again in anticipation as she grabs my dick and squeezes I groan as she does that I see her slowly walk back up the stairs and I follow we enter a private room and she shuts the door. and says let's talk a little I sit down on the leather chair across from her and she says let's begin.