Chapter 1

Kaoru's P.O.V.

We were always together. Maybe that's why nobody could tell us apart. Maybe that's why we were so alone. Maybe that's why we got so distant.

It was always me and Hikaru, against everything. Even our family. But I guess everything has to change.

The carriage has to change back to a pumpkin.
-----------------------------------------

Hikaru's P.O.V.

"Kaoru. Kaoru where are you?"

I called a little louder. I had just woken up and Kaoru wasn't there next to me.

I felt a sudden coldness run through the sheets as I lifted them off me.

Usually when I wake up, all I see is orange. Orange hair that is. His back is usually turned towards me but there was that one time when he was turned facing me. When he opened his eyes and saw me staring at the rare scene, he immediately turned away. His face turned a light pink, but I just barley noticed it.

I was always wondering what he was blushing about. Never did figure it out though. I remember it so vividly though. I mean it was weird so I don't know how I would forget it. We always slept together, even before we knew what we were doing. It just came natural I guess.

With those thoughts in mind I continued looking for my identical twin. I opened the bathroom door and there he was. Not quiet naked enough for me to freak out but I was still wondering what he was doing.

"I'm getting in the shower Hikaru."

"We usually shower together though."

"I know but I got up before you and didn't want to wake you up."

Kaoru's P.O.V.

'God I am the worst liar in the history of everything in the world.'

"Well now that I'm here, let me get in with you. Like we usually do."

I nodded. Not completely hooked on the whole idea of us showering together.

Usually this isn't a problem, but lately my body has been acting strange around Hikaru.

"Ok, but no tickling this time please."

'I don't think I can handle it.'

He sighed.

"Fine.... wimp."

"Hikaru, don't call me a wimp. I just don't like getting tickled."

"Whatever.................. wimp."

I shook my head then started the shower for the both of us. Hikaru was behind me, shamelessly throwing his clothes off.

The truth is I love my brother. Probably more than I should. Although when we go to the Host Club, and the homosexual tendencies start, I would be the first one on board to go all the way. But I can't.

At least not yet...

"Kaoru are you coming in!?"

He was already in the shower.

"Yes I'm coming!"

I quickly took of my boxers and got in the shower.

'I have to try not to look at him. Once I start I usually can't stop. His skin is just so perfect though. And his hair is soft. His eyes are so bright and full of life. I can't help but stare at him.'

"You sure took your time."

"I know, I'm still kind of tired."

"You can sleep on my shoulder on the way to school if you need to."

"Ok."

'Stop being so nice to me Hikaru. I don't know if I can control the way I feel about you anymore.'