ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ's ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ

《 Doctor’s Touch 》

——

Hi, I'm Kim Dokja.

Welcome, to my squid life.

I am a university student. Majoring on business management.

I'm pretty friendly with everyone, but its not like were all close. Just acquaintances.

It all started when Kim Dokja went to the hotel with his first girlfriend. They went to a love hotel.

At room 407.

Kim Dokja held her waist closer and kissed her on her neck. He kissed her lips.

After some time kissing, they went to the bed and undressed.

“Whats taking you so long?” the girl asked.

He wasn't aroused!

Why wasn't his manhood standing up? ?

Its the time to stand proud!

“...i-.....im sorry. Let’s stop.” he said then wore his shirt and pants. And rushed out.

Is he a scumbag?

They clearly loved each otherSo why couldn't he get it up?

They have been together for four years now, they only held hands and kissed each other. Because his girlfriend wasn't ready yet. He waited to this day, but he couldn't get it up.

This isn't like he is with her for lust, its just what normal couples would do, and both of them wanted to take another step to improve their relationship by using their body.

But alas, they didn't get the chance to do it. He was loyal and loyal, he never went out with friends on mixers and never went to bars or hangout with other girls.

He did his best.

‘Damnit....I've failed her....i ate healthy foods and exercised everyday to keep myself fit. But why couldn't i get it up? Did i eat something? Was i sick?’

‘Maybe i should go to the doctor to get a checkup...’

——

“Hello, are you Mr. Kim Dokja?” the girl in white clothes asked. She seems to be a nurse?

The uniform looks so white and neat. And it looked like it was handled carefully.

“Yes its me.” I confirmed.

It was a bit embarrassing since the nurse was a girl, and seeing that this place is for people who have problems with their genitals.

Anyways, “Here’s the way to your dorctor,” they walked quite a distance and you can hear bustling noises because of how many people visit here and there's another ward besides this ward. She showed a room after walking quite a distance. “Please go in, the door is open” she knocked twice and the doctor inside answered. A deep voice rang through his ears——

“Come in.”

Normally, he would feel awkward with other guys because he can hear if other people have malice with the tone of their voice, but  unexpectedly, he cant seem to figure out the owner of the voice is. It was strangely comforting. Although his voice was kind of cold and stern, it made him feel warm inside. ‘Maybe its because were completely strangers? Anyways, lets get this done...’

“Ah hello,” since there was a curtain, he cant see the figure of the man. The said man lifted the curtain to the side, “You’re here. Take a sit.” The man guided him to a table then pointed his whole palm indicating he should sit. And he did. There was a silence for a while, then the doctor started the conversation as to not make it awkward, “So, whats the problem?” he asked. Well, it was more awkward.