Chapter 4:: We're home

Începe de la început

Taehyung nodded and held your shoulder lightly as you said, "How do you sing so good...?" You mumbled as you both walked out of the karaoke bar. 
"Gifted talent?" Taehyung said as you looked down saying, "That's.. so good. Your talent is great." You mumbled as he smiled saying, "Thank you."
"What is my talent then..?" You asked as he thought about it for a while before saying, "Being pretty and unique?" 
"Player.. you're such a player." You mumbled as he let out a chuckle saying, "Got caught!" You chuckled a little walking mindlessly not noticing the stone in front of you as Taehyung held you saying, "You'll trip!" You looked at him whose face was near yours. He looked back at you, you both making eye contact. 

"You're also handsome.." You said as he looked at you flustered. 
"N-Noona.." He mumbled as you looked at him before looking away saying, "But you're not attractive." You said walking away leaving him dumbfounded. He let out a breath in disbelief and followed you while you walked towards the convenience store. 

"Noona. What do you mean by that?" He asked as you looked at him asking, "What?"
"You said I'm handsome but then you said I'm not attractive." He said as you thinned your lips saying, "I don't remember."
"Are you still drunk?" He asked as you ignored his question walking inside the convenience store as he sighed. He got some hangover medicine and said, "Do you want to eat anything?"
"This." You pointed at a packet of marshmallows as he smiled saying, "She's still a little drunk." He took the packet of marshmallows and said, "This one too." The cashier nodded cashing out the items and putting them in a bag as Taehyung paid for them. 

"Let's go, noona." He said as you nodded. You were walking slowly as he sighed before holding the bag with one hand and holding your hand with the other hand making you look at him. 
"Let's walk a little faster." He said smiling as you nodded. You both walked towards the car while holding hands. You looked at his large hands holding your small ones as he spoke, "Noona, you have smaller hands than I expected." 
You scoffed a little walking as he spoke, "Are you sleepy?" You nodded as he said, "We're almost at the karaoke bar. Once we get in the car, you can sleep." 

You both were walking when a group of men were going to pass by you. Taehyung noticed them and pulled you closer making you look at him and then at the men who walked past you.
"Safety, in case." He said smiling as your lips lifted into a slight curve while you both walked towards the car. 
"You're here? Finally?" Junho asked as Taehyung nodded saying, "The convenience store is a little far away." 
"Okay... Mina noona sat on the passenger's seat. And.. I'll drive. Because I can't handle this heavy woman falling on me during the drive." Junho spoke as Taehyung looked at him a little irritated and said, "Shut up." You walked towards Junho and smacked his head as he groaned. 

Taehyung opened the car door as you sat inside looking out of the window. Taehyung sat beside you as Junho sat in the driver's seat starting the car. A few minutes passed by and Taehyung was looking outside the car window but as he looked in your direction, he saw your head leaning on the window. The car was shaking a little while driving due to the uneven roads making your head hit the window. He sighed before shifting a little closer to you as he put his hand between your head and the car window. 

He looked at you with a slight smile seeing you pout in your sleep. You moved your head a little as Taehyung used his hand to move your head from the car window towards him. He slowly pulled you closer to him and shifted your head from the window to his shoulders. He took his hand back while your head rested on his shoulder. He looked outside the window as Junho spoke, "What are you doing?"

"Taking care of your sister since you don't want to." Taehyung spoke as Junho let out a sarcastic chuckle saying, "You sly fox. You make me want to beat you to a pulp." 
"Overlook it for now," Taehyung spoke smiling a little as Junho sighed.
"Stop these. I won't let my sister date you anyway." Junho said as Taehyung said, "And why is that?"
"I can't trust a handsome punk like you with her heart," Junho spoke chuckling as Taehyung laughed silently.

"You a*shole," Taehyung spoke smiling but gestured Junho to shut up when he saw you moving a little due to the noise in the car. After some time, the car reached Mina's house as Junho said, "I'll take her to her apartment. You guard noona. Don't even do anything funny." Taehyung scoffed saying, "Yah! What do you take me for?"
"I know you like my sister. Hide it from the next time if you don't want me to be prickly." Junho said as Taehyung rolled his eyes. He looked at you who was still sleeping on his shoulder. Junho helped Mina get up as they went inside.

Taehyung smiled taking a better look at your face. 
"Is she 28? She looks younger than a 21-year-old." Taehyung spoke biting his lower lip trying not to smile admiring your face.
"So pretty. Ah... I feel like dying." Taehyung spoke but moved away from your face looking away. 

"How troublesome. Woah! One was more than enough but we have two noonas to handle." Junho spoke as Taehyung smiled. 
"Stop smiling or I'll make you drive," Junho said sitting in the driver's seat as Taehyung ignored Junho closing his eyes. Junho started driving and not much later, they were in front of your house. 

"Sleepover at ours tonight," Junho said as Taehyung nodded.
"I'm tired." Taehyung spoke as Junho replied, "Why did you make her sleep on your shoulder then?" 
"Shut up, will you?" Taehyung rolled his eyes as Junho sighed getting out of the car. Taehyung looked at you who was still sleeping. He lightly held your shoulder saying, "Noona." You moved a little uneasily hearing some noise as you yawned covering your mouth and woke up to see Taehyung looking at you while Junho was outside the car waiting. 
"Did I sleep... on your shoulder?" You asked as he spoke, "Yeah.. only for a few minutes though."
"S-Sorry.." You said looking at him pausing your actions for a moment. He smiled saying, "Noona... we're home."