"How are you feeling? Any better?" Sunghoon asked, hands lingering over to hold the younger's.

"Better than yesterday at least, my head still feels fuzzy. I think I'll be okay by tomorrow." Riki answered as he moved his hand to his head.

"Even if you do get better tomorrow, I think you should also rest school." Sunghoon's hand reached over to Riki's forehead.

"Your forehead still feels hot."

Riki looked at him, pressing his lips together, making his cheeks puff out.

"What? I'm just saying the truth."

"I know, I just don't want you to worry just because of my cold, hyung. I'll be fine." Riki tells him with a smile. "I'm not worried, I know you'll be fine. I just came to check on you." "You're still worried."

The two sat in silence, staring at each other, waiting for the other to say something.

"So... did I get any love letters?" Riki asked, "Hm? Why?"

"Just curious," Riki answers with a small smile. "Um, I don't know... I didn't check your locker."

well, I did write a letter and place it in there...

"can you check it for me tomorrow? My mom may not let me go to school tomorrow... So there may be two letters tomorrow!"

He's really enthusiastic about the letters... "Alright, I'll check for you tomorrow." the older smiled.

"Thank you! I'd hug you but mom said not to make physical contact with people." Sunghoon just laughed, "It's okay, Ki."

"It's getting kind of late, I should go home... I have some things to do." Sunghoon told him, "As in homework?" the younger raised an eyebrow with a smile. "Well... yes"

"You liar! You said you didn't have anything to do." Sunghoon burst into laughter. "Okay okay, I'm sorry."

"You better finish them!!"

"I will, i will!! Bye Riki." "Bye Hoon hyungie!!"

Sitting down in front of his desk, Sunghoon collects his things, "I already have a letter in mind..."

Taking out his pen and paper, he starts to write down.

Movies and books always have a special moment, don't they?

"Should I specify romance movies...?" he murmured, "No... I think he'll understand."

Some of them have a scene where the couple dances in the moonlight or rain.
I wish for that dream to come true
if it does, I would happily do it all night with you,
Spending the night with someone I love
seems fun

"Is this okay...?" he asked himself.

staring at the letter, rereading it. "It's longer than before but I guess it works." he shrugged.

Rethinking that Riki wasn't coming to school the next day, Sunghoon figured that he would only take out the love letter which he had put in the previous day and give Riki both of them in the evening,

"Why would he ask me though? Couldn't he have asked Jungwon...?" he sighed.

Jungwon and he was closer than he and Riki were anyway,

"it's just a small favor, he could've asked anyone... Eh, either way, the letters go to him."

Taking the things he needed to decorate the letter.

The sound of music playing on his phone filled the room with his hums along to the tune.

It was pleasant, the enjoyment followed soon after the first try.

It was a great way to spend the night after his homework,

Maybe minus watching his friends bicker on their socials?

Finishing up the letter nicely, he placed it on his desk, taking his phone and turning away from the desk.

Facing his bed, he turned around, leaning his chest onto the chair's back.

Forgetting that his chair wouldn't hold up full weight forcing onto it and that there wasn't a wall behind him,

Sunghoon leaned into the chair's back, pushing his full weight onto the chair, almost falling face-first onto the floor.

He quickly shifted back his weight and stared with shocked eyes. I almost ruined my face- Oh my god...

Opening his phone's messages, he texted the group chat.

GUYS, OH MY GOD
GUESS WHO ALMOST FUCKING FELL OFF THEIR CHAIR FACED FIRST!?

Laughing as he sent that message, the group chat was soon spamming him as he thought of what just happened,

Im okay though-
so is my beautiful face :D

Controlling his laughter, Sunghoon replied to the group chat.

That was truly unfortunate but it wasn't a surprise that happened.