Detention and questions

Micks pov:

Oh no, this might me the weirdest day in my life. First being almost late to school then my "friend" getting beaten up, making out at 8 in the goddam morning, then getting called a faggot, then crying under the bleacher, skipping class whit teachers permission, going home and almost having sex, then being caught by my mother and now probably getting put in detention for the rest of my life.

"Hey" David takes my hand as we're getting closer and closer to the school "we're in this together, it's going to be ok" he parks in the same place we left from. As I get out of the car I her our principles footsteps getting closer.

"Do you boys know how many rules you have broken today?!" The principal shouts "skipping class, leaving grounds, not coming to lunch, smoking at school!?" I look at the ground, I'm so embarrassed. "Detention every day after school for 2 weeks!" He walks off back towards the school.

I look up at David how is on the verge of tears. "It's ok" I say whit a fake smile. "My dad's going to kill me!" He says wiping his tears before storming off. "David wait-" I try to say but he's already gone. I'm left standing alone in the parking lot.

it started to rain. "Am I in a fucking movie?!" I shout to myself. I walk back inside the school as everyone's eyes are on me. "Fucking grate" I think.

The last hours of school go by quick. Then detention comes along. I go to the principals office. He explains that we need to pick up trash around the school. I walk in the halls picking up the accessional pice of trash. We are in pure silence David isn't saying a word to me.

"Look I'm-" I try to say but I get interrupted by david "I don't want to talk to you right now" he says clearly trying not to cry. "What did I do?" I ask him. "Nothing I just- I'm- what I'm trying to say is-" he says clearly trying to say something important but not getting the words out so we just kept collecting trash.

When school ended I started walking home feeling extremely sad. I had one question on my mind "what did he day about his dad?"

A Little bit shorter chapter.  I know i said That I would make a chapter every few days but I've had school. Well now I have corona and I'm at home so I had time to update. Ok bye ✌️