Shinobu's eyes widened in amazement, her eyes watered slightly, but she made sure Y/n didn't see it, but she was a tad too late since the girl noticed her tears. 'Kanae-Nee-san...' she thought to herself. 'Thank you for saving Y/n when I wasn't there for her,' she held her haori tightly, looking down at her feet. 

"Are you alright, Shinobu-Nee-san?" Y/n asked. "I'm fine," Shinobu smiled gently at the girl as she collected herself and wiped her tears away. "Y/n-san," Shinobu called suddenly. "Yes?" Y/n asked. "I don't think I've ever told you this, but you resemble your older sister so much, and I'm so happy to have you," Shinobu smiled softly as she held Y/n's cheeks with endearment. 

Y/n smiled and she nuzzles into her touch. "Thank you, Shinobu-Nee-san, I'm so happy to have you too," she muttered with a small smile. "Y/n-san!" a voice exclaimed brightly. "Oh, I'm so glad you're alright," the girl smiled. "Aoi-chan," Y/n greeted as Shinobu let go of Y/n and smiled at Aoi. "Hello Kanzaki-san!" Shinobu smiled. "Master," Aoi greeted with a nod. 

"Tanjiro's waiting for you in the Rehabilitation Training," Aoi grinned and Y/n nodded, before she left she felt an arm gripping on to her. "I heard what happened, so please don't do it again," Aoi whispered, making sure that only Y/n could hear. 

"Keep on doing your training, but please don't hurt yourself like this again," she said in a hushed voice. Y/n nodded. "Thank you for your concern, Aoi-chan," Y/n smiled softly as Aoi grinned and Y/n left to go inside the Estate but halted. 

"Y/n-san," Shinobu called. "Yes, Nee-san?" Y/n asked. "Don't do that next time, and that's an order from your old Master," Shinobu said, referring to her messy training. "Understood."

Fifteen days had gone by in a blur, as Y/n had fulfilled various of missions, despite of her unfit state, she felt much better after resting for a few more days. 

In this current state, Y/n was on a mission with Kanao as the both of them ran in separate ways to cover up the wide ground. As Y/n sped through the many trees, she caught a glimpse of a fabric, and went after it. Her body ran with speed as Y/n smiled the whole time. She always had a smile on her face, just like Shinobu's, Kanae's, and Kanao's. 

Y/n finally stopped in her tracks when she sensed the demon very close. "A Pillar, huh?" it muttered. "Finally, some fun-" before it could finish it's sentence, Y/n's feet leaped with a great force as she swung her sword so swiftly, that the demon didn't even realize she was there, cutting it's head off. It's eyes widened. Y/n swung her sword to get rid of the demon's blood. 

She sheathed her blade. Y/n smiled down at the demon before nodding towards him, and disappearing into the depth of the woods. She started running around the woods in a fast manner, passing by many trees, trying to sense Kanao, until she saw her sheathing her blade. Y/n stopped next to her. 

"Are you alright?" Y/n asked. Kanao nodded. "How about you?" Kanao asked. "I'm good," Y/n smiled. "Say, let's go back to the Butterfly Estate and have dinner?" Y/n asked with a small smile. Kanao beamed. "Yes!" she said a bit too excitedly as she blushed in embarrassment. Y/n smiled and ruffled her hair, before giggling brightly, and soon enough, Kanao broke into a fit of giggles. 

The two of them had sped off from the mountains, and headed towards the Estate, though it took them hours, to reach back the Butterfly Estate, the both of them slowed their pace down and started chatting in hushed whispers. 

"You're so strong, Y/n-san," Kanao said with soft eyes, she knew what had happened because Y/n told her after Rehabilitation Training. Now, it's Kanao's mission to compliment Y/n's strength everyday.