046 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞

Start from the beginning

"How cute, you like to sleep more" Gojo uttered but was enough for you to hear. "And what was that you called me earlier?" L/N asked starting at him, Gojo couldn't stare back as he was busy driving.

"What do you mean?" He asked acting all innocent

"That wife thing you called me earlier," You told him, "It's true, you'll be my wife since you're carrying my baby" Gojo answered without any hesitation. "Are you even sure that I'm going to be your wife?" You added

"Yep, my love for you is like infinite, I will never stop loving you even if we both turn old and have grey hairs" Gojo let out, "But you're already old" You pointed out as Gojo let out a 'ha'

"Your hair" L/N added as Gojo understood the joke you were telling about. "Don't be so harsh! This is my natural hair color!" Gojo spoke defending himself while you laugh it off before starting at the window.

Sooner, you started to doze off before drowsiness took over, Gojo was curious as to why you aren't talking anymore when he heard the light snores. He gazed at your soft yet unarmed sleeping state, even though it was an uncomfortable position, you were tired enough that you wanted to sleep.

Gojo felt like everything went back to the day you two were left alone at the car after getting the first year to their dorms and he decided to get you home since he reason that he doesn't want you to get molested in a train to get home.

He still remembers taking you a picture while sleeping but he lost it. Gojo decided to take a new one instead, pulling out his phone to his camera before getting your body fit into his screen as he pressed the shutter to fully take you a picture.

Once it was finished, he dashed to his gallery to admire your cute picture to the point he forgot he was driving when someone honk behind him making Gojo flinched before starting the engine to drive back home safely.

山本Hard to getアナ

"You done showering?" You spoke after sensing someone coming inside the room only to be met with Gojo in his nightwear along with a towel wrap on his hair to dry off his wet hair after coming out of the shower.

"Yeah, are you sleepy? It's just around 9" Gojo let out sitting on the other side of the bed. "Maybe, even though I was already sleeping in the car earlier and you didn't even wake me up" You lay down against the soft mattress when you felt your back aching even though you had just sat for about 4 minutes.

It was peaceful yet quiet surrounding here in the penthouse with only two people living inside.

L/N lay on her left side with her back facing Gojo. He could already feel that you wanted to talk about something.

"There's something you want to talk about?" Gojo made his first move after literally throwing the towel at some chair before facing your back.

"Did you..." L/N was hesitant to ask something that has been on her mind.

"Did you really mean it that you wanted to start a family with me?" Gojo paused for a second. "Yeah, I did" He utterly replied while in his mind was replaying the time yesterday when he shouted those words that suddenly earned a shocked look from you.

"I... I wasn't ready to lose you, I hadn't even told you the dream I wanted to achieve with you by my side" You suddenly turned your back to see him staring back at you. "What dream that you wanted to tell me?" You asked him

"I wanted to live a normal life with you being my wife, no more Jujutsu only just us two living normal" Gojo could even risk his title being the strongest sorcerer even if it means staying with you in the end. It was pure love the moment he realized his feelings towards you.

Being a Gojo clan, Satoru inherited the six eyes and limitless, people around him that time was surprised the moment he manifested his technique where his father had put him into work to earn the title being the strongest sorcerer where he only learns to train around without understanding his emotions at all.

He didn't actually hear how his father and his mother ends up together, Gojo only learned Okkotsu's tragic love with Rika wherein he thought that love was twisted cursed until you came in.

"But what about that thing Yaga-san said? About doing what the Higher up wants to do with me" You asked again.

Gojo knew it was the time you had to know the truth about the one-month stay. "They told me about you being a mysterious Utahime's assistant and that your application shows to them that you had no cursed energy even though you had encountered Sukuna" Your breath suddenly hitch the moment you heard the King of curses name.

"Most of us had cursed energy but there are some cases where they got cursed energy at the late age, The Higher up thought that you might soon manifest your technique and decided to make me get you pregnant so you will bear an heir that will inherit both of our technique before..." Gojo paused thinking whether he should continue

"Before what?" You asked him, "Before they plan your execution after you gave birth to the child" Gojo finished it off, you swear that you felt you can't talk after hearing about it even though you heard it when he and Yaga were talking.

So was it that you can sense someone since it's your technique?

"One time, you overpowered my limitless" Gojo added, remembering the times you were so annoyed to him that you started hitting him even though his limitless was on, you still landed a punch on his abdomen.

"But don't worry about the execution, Yaga hadn't told the Higher up about your pregnancy but there's a high chance that Gakuganji will plan your execution" L/N let out a long sigh earning Gojo's attention, swiftly turn to face you.

"Let's just sleep" You announced, facing the other way not facing Gojo. He stood up from the bed to switch the light off before going back to the bed.

You were sleeping without a blanket good thing Gojo place a blanket for both you and him. L/N thought it was done and that Gojo will go to sleep when you felt him snake his hand from your waist to your small bump, spooning you which you didn't expect.

"I love you. Good night" Gojo muttered, it's okay that you wouldn't have to respond now that you were still confused by the circumstance.

 Good night" Gojo muttered, it's okay that you wouldn't have to respond now that you were still confused by the circumstance

Author's note:

I had to update this after I finished my exam before I go back and finish all of my homework.

I'll try to update the new words tomorrow

Hope you like it and give it a vote!<3

-Author Yua-chan