I like him but He hates me!

Start from the beginning

Going down I saw my mother and father talking

Going down I saw my mother and father talking... Nothing new... After giving me a dark memory, they are all fine... Honestly, I wouldn't have tolerated a man like my father but it's not me... Saying nothing I just took an apple and went back to my room, tho they were calling me I couldn't care less about them right now! Btw, I changed the timing of tution... From 10 am to 2 pm so that I can also get some time to study... And as expected, he came on time...
Yn: So, today we are gonna study about heta and theta... It's a bit confusing but still...
He frowned.. I don't know why!!
Yoongi: Did something happen?
Yn: N.. No?? What will happen to me??
I said trying to put on a smile and starting the lesson...
Yoongi Perspective...
I sensed that something was wrong with her... But she chose to keep it personal so who am I to interfere in it... But I felt concerned for her... Don't know why? I just met her yesterday but an urge to hug her and ask her about it growling in my heart but I chose to ignore and let the time pass... After few hours, it was almost the time go leave but I got some guts after all I am Min Yoongi...
Yoongi: Umm... Are you free? Well, I like being straight so, if you want then let's go on a friendly date...
Wait, what did I say?? Common Suga, you can pretend that what you said is what you really wanted to say... Be brave...
Yn: Uhh...umm... I don't think so I could come... I have to study...
Yoongi: Come on, what the hell we just did for this whole damn freaking fucking hella three hours?????
I said and heard her chuckle making me put on a grin... Getting some nerves, I hd her wrist dragging her out...
Yn perspective...
I just went with him... I know the consequences won't be too great but I really wanna go with him and that's what I chose... He sat on his signalling me to follow him which I again followed... He just took me somewhere, I don't know where.. He just took me... And I trust him... Yeah I do... I just do... ;)
After some minutes he stopped... I looked around and saw a building then looked at him with raised eyebrows...
Yoongi: Don't worry, you aren't sexy enough to the things you are thinking with me!!
I scoffed and mumbled...
Yn: Over confident asshole...
Yoongi: I can hear that...
Yn: Do I look like someone who cares?
This time he scoffed and then held my wrist dragging me in... I mind it... But at the same time dont... Arhh... What happened to me???
Yoongi: Here!!!
He pushed me further and I saw... I SAW!! A mf dance studio in front of me... The thing I dreamt all my spent life... Didn't thought I will get it as a surprise and also with someone who doesn't even know me...!!!!!
Yoongi: A fly mig-
Don't letting him say further... I hugged him, or I can say crushed him...
Yn: Thank youuuuuu Min Yoongiiii!!!!
Yoongi: I hate clingy people ( not this one tho)... Get off me...
Yn: Hehe... Okie!!
Yoongi: KK now dance, I wanna see!!
Yn: Wh.. What... You will see???
Yoongi: Hmm...
I started dancing and he looked perplexed which gives me confidance.... But then he aggressively stood up making me stop dancing and look at him with an hint of fear... He came to me with a cold a face...
Yoongi: IS THAT HOW YOU DANCE???
I felt like crying, I am very sensitive when people discourage me....
Yoongi: Watch me...
I looked at him and he played gangam style and.... Started... ummm maybe dancing??? I tried not laughing but saw him laughing which make me go burst in laughter...
Yoongi: Join me!!!
I run towards and joined him... Doing our silly dance... The music stopped but we both were laughing remembering each other's dance... We layed down for some moments to breathe... Ge checked his watch...
Yoongi: Which type of movie you like??
Yn: Umm action!!
Yoongi: Okkk... Let's go!!
He again dragged me and this time I was eager to see what we gonna do... I know movie but still I am gonna enjoy... Minutes later we reached the theatre and took the last seats...
Silently we watched the movie till interval and then he went to grab some snacks...
The movie started again. Fighting scene appeared and the villain was beating the hero... I was tensed up but then this boy said..
Yoongi: Ever tried howling???
Yn: What??? No!!!
Yoongi: Ok, we gonna do that in... 1 2 3...
The hero kicked the villain and I closed my eyes...
Yoongi/ Yn: Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yoongi: Come on!!!
Yn: Kill him!!!
Everyone looked at us but I didn't cared!!!
We howled all through the fighting scene and our throat were then rough... After movie we went out...
Yn: Can you drop me home, my father won't be pleased if I am late...
Yoongi: Who said we are going back?
Yn: Huh??
Yoongi: He again dragged me...
I am tired of being dragged!! Minutes later... I was on the beach...
Yoongi: Just relax...
I just close my eyes and tried to relax...
Yoongi: Yn...
Yn: Hmm..?
Yoongi: I might not know why you sad... I know didn't comfort you well... I don't know what's going on with you.... But you know what... It doesn't makes me curious.. It just makes me concern about your sadness....
I just smiled at him... Then we went home after a little chit chat...
Jumping off from his bike I said...
Yn: Thanks for today... I really did feel better!
Yoongi: After tution are you free again?
Yn: Umm only for you??
He smiled and then drove off while I waved at him until he went away....
TIME SKIP.... 2 WEEKS LATER!
Author Perspective...
They always hanged out these past weeks... Enjoying each other's company... Tho they didn't open up but anyone could cay that they know each other very well...
Right now, Yn entered her home after their paying a small visit to Yoongi's home... This is the first time he took her home... Where they played video games... And did different stupidity... Yn was surprised to see how Yoongi treated his father but more surprised to see how his father treated himm???
Mr Shen: Oh, you came...
Yn: Dad..!!
She smiled but soon it faded seeing him red in anger...
Yn: What happened dad?
Mr Shen: Nothing just thinking why the hell are you born...!!!! What I didn't gave you??? I gave you freedom from such an Young age..?! I gave you everything you wanted.!!!! Just asked you to fulfill my dreams but no, you are busy hanging out with boys....!!
Yn: Sorry dad...
Mr Shen: This time... No sorry... Just go to your room and study!!
She quickly ran to her room locking and then start studying but the copies were getting wet and eyesight were blur... She shrugged it off...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yn Perspective...
I woke up seeing that today I was on my bed... Rubbing my eyes, I remembered last night... Scoffing I said to myself...
Yn: My love story is over before being started!
I took a shower and wore my clothes... I didn't have to go somewhere so I pulled of just a t shirt...

I went downstairs and sat on the dining table

I went downstairs and sat on the dining table... Looking at my parents... And ate silently... Then was going back to my room...
Mrs Shen: Don't you have to go to library...?
Yn: Umm... Yoo-
Mr Shen: He won't come from now on, I reject his father...
I totally froze... He was the only one.. The one I always was with... Happy!! They took him from me...
Yn: Ohh Ok! I will be off to library then...
I went to my room and cried again while changing... Why not?? He was my one and only crush...!!!

TIME SKIPI was starring at my book lost somewhere

TIME SKIP
I was starring at my book lost somewhere... When I felt a tap on my shoulder, looking back is saw... Yoongi..!
Yoongi: Hi...
Yn: What you want?
He frowned, seems like it doesn't affect him but does it to me when I am rude to him..
Yoongi: Umm nothing but... What about our hangout??
Yn: You are not even my student now so that means we have lost every relation we had so now go your way...
Yoongi: Are you taking revenge on me again for eating your slice of pizza..?? Oh come on, promise I will buy you today one... Lets go!!
He held my hand buI didn't budged... The way he is making efforts is breaking me...
Yn: Yoongi you should go and enjoy your time.. I won't come...
Yoongi: You will... Come!!
He starts pulling me!!!!!!!
Yn: I SAID I WON'T NA!! WHY DON'T YOU GET IT IN YOUR HEAD...?????
I said it, I said it too harsh right?? I ran from there cause I can't see his soft face... It makes me embrace him... I know he doesn't like me... I just know it... And it's true... But why I do, I also don't know...!!
Reaching home I just went to my room keeping myself curled on bed sniffing silently!!
TIME SKIP!
I was returning to my room after having dinner... It's already late but I have to study...!! Sitting ony study table... I put on my earphones and start studying... But a message came from Yoo- wait what?? YOONGI???
Yoongi: (message) Open the window!
Yn: Huh??
I instantly open the window oug of curiousity and there he was... Panting heavily... Hanging from the sill...
Yn: What the hell!
Yoongi: Pull me up you dumbo!!
I pulled him up while he sat on the sill... Looking at me panting...
Yoongi: Yn...
Yn: What???
Yoongi: U like me right?
Yn: I..
I am too shock to say anything...
Yn: I don't know...
Yoongi: But I do... And I also know that you know that I don't like you but I care for you... I am concern for you... Let's just make you free... Please I dont know what hurts you, what bothers you and now I am even curious but I know that you lack freedom... I want to give you that, to make you feel what's its like to be left free like a bird... It feels majical Yn, it's beautiful Yn like you... Think about it... It will feel so ethereal.... Come with me Yn... We will be back... Till morning... Till then let me show you what's real me and we will also meet the real you... HOLD ME, LET'S RUN AWAY!!
#to be continued#