One

I wouldn't miss Maine. I wouldn't miss the rain that fell constantly. I wouldn't miss my small town with nothing to do. I certainly wouldn't miss Cameron Lafratta, who destroyed the little that I had in Maine. 

Wisconsin is my new home. I know nothing about Wisconsin. I know nothing about the people, the places, the activities, anything. It's completely foreign to me. 

Not to my dad, however. He grew up in the small town of Baraboo. It was kind of perfect...ish. About a week after my father had been informed about his promotion, which would include us moving halfway across the country, my grandfather died, leaving us to get his house which was in Baraboo. Thanks grandmpa.......

My mom, dad and I sat next to eachother on the plane, and watched as the people in separet sections boarded.There were tons of people. Everything from buisnessmen, wearing suits and sunglasses even though we were on a plane, to women who were 8 and a half months pregnant with a crying baby at their side.

I watched out the window, and took in my last few moments of being in Maine. My eyes may have looked sad, because my mom rubbed my shoulder. But inside, little did she know that I was bouncing off the walls, screaming and cellebrating. I was so done with Maine. I was so ready for Wisconsin. Ready to start fresh, and be a new Reagan Henry. 

"When does our plane land?" I asked my mom.

"I'm not sure. We'll have to wait until we take off. The flight attendant will say when we'll land, and the weather and things like that." My mom responded.

I forgot I'd never flown.

The plane took off, and I waited patiently for the flight attendent to tell me when my new life would start. And things like the weather according to my mom. 

Finally, her voice came on the speakers.

"Hello everyone!" She said perkily. She thanked us for flying flight blah blah blah on blah blah airlines. "Milwaukee is sunny and 72, and we will be landing at 9:02pm. Enjoy your fly, thank you for flying with us!"

9:02, I am no longer the Reagan Henry everyone knew, and despised. 

- - -

Hi everyone! So this first chapter is like, super boring. Sorry about that. But I promise, it'll definitely pick up in the next few chapters. Remember to like, vote, and comment what you think, suggestions, ideas, etc. Thanks for reading!