Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

Hara didn't expect him to wake up. She plans to find her clothes, and wait for them to wake up to talk things through. She needed to avoid that awkward morning encounter with the person you had a one night stand with without the help of lust and hunger running the conversation.

"Then don't say it" she snapped.

"You're pretty with your morning face"

She sigh in disbelief, cheeks flushed red and her hands automatically gripped the blankets tightly on her chest. Covering her skin not because she thinks Yoongi is a predator but because she had nothing to snap out her embarrassment and demise to herself for letting such thing to happened.

This wasn't supposed to happen. Sleeping with her childrens fathers weren't a situation she would want to do. Having attachment with them was a big NO NO in the first place.

I drank too much last night! Got so drunk to the point of being an embarrassment and-and slept with Taehyung and Yoongi. Where are we even?

She began to analyze the room again. Finding a hint to where they are, hotel?motel?

Yoongi noticed.

"We're... we're in my room" he replied.

Hara returned her gaze to Yoongi. There was already a space between them, good enough to have their personal space.

The bed is king sized for a single person to sleep in.

Wow...what a coincidence.

"We should...go...and...fix ourselves first before we could....talk"

" I'll go first..." Yoongi immediately found his pants under the messy bed, Hara looked away as Yoongi wore his pants without his underwear. The atmosphere was so thick, Yoongi didn't want to stay for too long just to locate where where the hell his underwear went. The floors were already too messy clothes, shoes and random undergarments laying around. He looked up realizing that it was Hara's.

" That door locates to my bathroom...I'll go to the guests bathroom...so I can also find if the guys stayed or went home..." he awkwardly let out a huff, removing his sight from her.

He started to walk but then stopped mid way, remembering something.

"Oh, and if you need clothes, my closet is welcome" he motioned to the cabinets built in to the level of the walls, matte black plastic with silver holding. With that being said he walked out of his room.

Now Hara was left with a sleeping Taehyung. She couldn't bare to wake him up because it seems to be that he's in good deep slumber.  One that she can't bare to interrupt because she, a business woman who always wakes up early and sometimes doesn't have a good and healthy hour of sleep, understand what Taehyung would feel when she wakes him up.

Since there's no one in the room but the two of them, she let go of the blanket. Yes, they did share one blanket, she doesn't want to know how they were able to fit in while being wapped up.

Hara wrapped Taehyung's shoulders and she is immediately reminded of Heun. They do kinda look a like when they sleep. Minus her being naked while she tuck Taehyung in.

She picked up her clothes that scattered around the floor, momentarily feeling the ache in her private area, to her back and her thighs.