The end : chapter 42

Start from the beginning

At one moment Seo Joon was dying to have a family , once he also thought about starting a new family when Taehyung was with him, once he also thought about leaving Taehyung . But he apprehended he wanted a family but with Taehyung only but It's too late. He dig his grave with his own hand.

He has closed his heart for everyone. He lives alone. He isn't in his 20s anymore that he'll fall in love again then fall out again and continue the same process. Even if he'll let someone in his life, he'll never be able to given the same amount of love he has for Taehyung. And he knows that very well.

You should appreciate what you have before it becomes what you had.

_____________________________________

Jungkook was searching for his safe place in Lisa but Lisa was surrounding herself with the wall of becoming powerful and best. When that wall finally broken but she didn't have Jungkook anymore. She was searching for a safe place and she found that safe place in Namjoon embrace.

Jungkook was willing to do everything for her but he wasn't able to give her a peace of calmness to her soul . Because Jungkook was also insecure from inside because of the scenarios he has seen in his childhood. Constant fear of not being good enough for Lisa made him a puppet of Lisa . Lisa was hiding her insecurities and fears by accusing Jungkook . She didn't even realize that she was using Jungkook to deal with her pain . He was giving a sense of euphoria but still she wasn't getting a peace of mind. Yes they were so in love for a year because they were too young and everything was like fairytale for them at that time.

But older you get more responsibilities add over your shoulders. Lisa was drifting apart, she could only see her career, which was not wrong and Jungkook was supporting her . But when Jungkook was doing the same her insecurities were kicking in , because fans were shipping him with different idols . She wanted Jungkook for himself only. Fear of being left behind like her mom and fear of being cheated on like her mom was still there in her heart .

She needed someone who is more mature than her not willingly do whatever she says and Jungkook was too naive. They rushed with their love life. If they wouldn't have met too early things could've been better between them. Namjoon is the right one because only someone like can deal with her, he also know how to deal with her . Only a solved man like him can help her to recover.

Now come to Jungkook. How he fell for Taehyung so fast because he saw his mom in him, selfless just like his mom. They both found each other at their worsts it was enough to fall for someone.
Lisa had pushed his limits .

It's not about cheating always in a marriage .What's the point of continuing a marriage when both of you are depressed and forcing each other everyday. Being cheated on is really hurtful and wrong. But anything which is forced is not worthful fighting for.

Nonetheless Lisa has recovered. She met Daeun after 3 months.

At Jeon's mansion

Jungkook heard a knock on door, he opened the door .

" Oh hi Lisa " Jungkook said.

" Hi Jungkook . How are you? " Lisa asked softly.

" I'm good " Jungkook answered.

" Lisa you forgot your phone in the car . Your secretary is calling you." Namjoon came back panting.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon then at Lisa.

" Hi I'm Kim Namjoon Lisa's psychiatrist. I think I should leave now." Namjoon said with a smile.

Lisa held his hand and said " And my boyfriend. "

Jungkook felt weird , he wasn't jealous nor he was angry. There was a feeling of Deja vu. The peculiar sensation knowing his way around somewhere he has never been before. But then he smiled softly and said .