The Return of the Senju and Uzumaki clan

With the Senju's

Naruto looks a bit annoyed at his friends who are now teasing him as they we're preparing to depart Nami no Kuni as the two decided to tease him by calling him Senju sama or Byakuya sama which annoyed the blonde boy to no end causing the two to tease him even more.

"Byakuya sama is what the whole village will call you after we arrived so you should be ready for it Senju sama." Karin said teasingly.

But to her dismay Naruto has a shit eating grin in his face when he look at her.

Naruto knew he wasn't alone in this Konoha royalty stuff as Karin is in it as well for she was named the Uzumaki heiress and as an Uzumaki she herself is a part of the clan that help the Senju and the Uchiha in acquiring the land where Konoha now stands and Karin knows it but just tends to forget it.

Naruto then tease her as well and said in a sarcastic tone. "Well your in this shit too and you know it Uzumaki sama."

"Your both are in it whether you like it or not, as for me I'm just the bodyguard for the both of you which is a good thing for me as I don't have to bother with someone calling me with the "sama" honorific." Kazuya said with a shrug.

Another thing that annoyed the two soon to be royalties of Konoha is the clothes they are currently wearing. They weren't used to wearing clothes like this and we're uncomfortable wearing such regal clothes that made Kazuya laughed at them even more.

Meanwhile in Konoha

Preparations are now under way for the return of the two of the three founding clans of Konoha given that one of the clans is just a pseudo founder only.

Flashback after the trip of the Shinobi clan council to Nami no Kuni

When the academy was returned to Shinobi control the inoshikacho trio found that something was missing in the history lessons and ask the hokage after they return from Nami no Kuni to give them a copy of the curriculum before the kyubi attack so they would compare it with the current academic curriculum and they immediately spotted the difference and it was the history of the Uzumaki clan and how the clan help the Senju and the Uchiha clans, as they are the one's credited for purchasing the land where the village now stands making them pseudo founders of the village and also the reason of the spiral on both Konoha's hitai-ate as well as why there are red spirals at the back of every Jonin and chunin flak jackets, even the shodaime's wife who is an Uzumaki is missing in the history lessons. The trio immediately knew why the civilian council remove the clan from the history books of Konoha as they don't want the now dead jinchuriki Uzumaki Naruto to see that he was a member of a clan and not just any Shinobi clan but a major Shinobi clan to say the least they then report it to the hokage who was bursting in anger towards the civilian council he then called for a council meeting. The hokage will be having a field day with the idiotic civilian council.

The council chambers

The civilian council and the two elders arrived in a celebratory fashion as they thought that they were being given back the power and seats that they lost a year ago but when they arrived they we're surprised by the pissed off looks and killing intent coming off from their Shinobi counterparts.

The mood in the room got even worse when the hokage arrived and was leaking killing intent on the civilians as well as the two elders and if Danzo was here he'll feel the ki of the 3rd Shinobi no kami and surprisingly all of the clan heads from both major and minor Shinobi clans joined the hokage in leaking killing intent on the civilians and the two elders.

The hokage then began without addressing the part of the council he was talking to. "The reason why we called you here today isn't what you think of. You are all being charge of sabotaging academy lessons by removing the reason why the village has the spiral on both our hitai-ate and the back of every jonin and chunin flak jackets and incase you have forgotten the Uzumaki clan is one of the founding clans of Konoha and the now dead Uzumaki Naruto is a member of said clan which Tsunade is also a member and if an Uzumaki knew what happened to their fellow clansmen you'd wish you die early if not you will suffer a painful and horrible deaths Anbu! Take them all to Ibiki and Anko I want to know what else did they remove in the history books. Tell them they have free reign on this pest and get them off my chamber!"