Chapter 8: Weakness

Todoroki's pov

The coldness spreads across my back. Chains clanking together could be heard. Everything felt cold and damp.

My eyes couldn't fully adjust since the room is so dark. When the chains weren't making noise thoughts surrounded by head.

I could only stare at the ceiling wondering about things I never cared about. Such as if I just made different decisions. It's something I never really thought about.

The moments I'm alone I've always dreamed about different things. Like a different world or not being royalty.

Not being royalty would be amazing but very different. Katsuki actually showed me that not all royalty act the same or have the same goals.

But of course they all get mad easily. Bakugou overreacts about situations like he's probably freaking out right now. Literally I'm just staring at the ceiling and he's most likely panicking.

When I hear a creak and a slam I know that someone is here in the dungeon. Loud steps echoed being the only sound.

Fiddling keys were heard next when they stopped walking. Another creak was heard and someone yelling.

My head turned to see what was happening. The man was out of my vision. But I could tell just by the light shining on the floor.

Father was down here. That booming voice filled with rage. A loud sound echoes around the walls. Right after it sounded like a woman screamed and hit the ground.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Bakugou's pov

"Why do you guys act like this isn't a big deal!? You guys could loose your lives and you don't even want to try to survive!"

We only have a day until we arrive at the Todoroki kingdom. All of my soldiers just sit around not caring.

They could die and they don't even care. Kirishima has been trying to calm me down all day. But he recruited people that won't help me win!

I can only be sure that I'll win when I get Todoroki. He can actually fight unlike these bastards.

I'll make sure that his father ends up dead. But my priority is keeping Shoto safe. Honestly I can't be sure that he isn't injured.

His father seems to do anything he can to win. Even if it means he has to hurt his family. Maybe even worse than just hurt.

"Bakugou it'll be fine! I've trained them enough."

"They just sit around all day drinking! How do I know that they actually know how to fight!?"

"Because you should trust me."

"I trust you, but these bastards are drunk and will die tomorrow."

"They can fight! Just because they're drunk right now doesn't mean anything."

"They'll be hungover tomorrow, they won't even be able to stand properly!"

Raccoon eyes started laughing as I said that. The only thing I can hope is that the medics will somehow make them less hungover.

Shitty hair stared into my eyes almost like he wanted to say something. But his lips never moved, almost like he was in a haze.

"What's wrong?"

"We could die tomorrow."

"Those idiots of course will!"

"No, I mean me, Mina, Sero, Denki could all be gone."

"You guys will be fine I'm sure of it."

"Bakugou you don't know what could happen tomorrow!"

"We're dragons! We have a better chance to survive!"

"But one of us could have bad luck."

"Kirishima get it out of your head! I'll make sure we won't loose each other."

I stomped away into the forest. Sitting behind a tree curling into myself. They were the only people I have left.

Always right by my side through every decision. Even when there wasn't a decision, they would still be there.

But I can't leave Todoroki. The problem is I can't loose my people either. Why does Shoto have to be my weakness?

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thanks for reading and voting! What do you think Bakugou will choose?