Chapter 9: On my way

Bakugou's pov

"You guys are going back."

"What are you talking about?" Kirishima asked

"We'll beat the king some other day. But I'm not leaving Shoto behind so I'm going by myself."

"Are you thinking correctly? You're going into a kingdom and a castle with a king that hates dragons!" Mina seemed confused

"He took Shoto from me! He means to much to me just to leave him behind."

"Why does he mean so much to you!? You just met him and already grew attached!" Kirishima yelled

"He actually cares for us unlike many people! We're one of his top priorities. That smile holds so much pain, I can't have him stay where it all started!"

Kirishima knew I wasn't changing my mind. But I could tell he wanted to say something.

"What is it?"

"You're too blind to realize all the pain we've been through." He growled

"What are you talking about Kiri?" I sighed

"Denki's parents left him for dead, Mina grew up in a toxic household, Sero was always made fun of. I was abused and trained to be tough! But you don't ever acknowledge our pain."

He's right, I knew how much they all went through and never showed sympathy. Never even gave them different treatment.

This was something I didn't realize. They're my best friends but I act like they just exist. I don't treat them how I'm supposed to.

"Just go back, we'll discuss this when I come back."

"You might not come back!"

"If I don't come back you're in charge."

"Bakugou you sound insane! You're basically asking for death!"

"I'm not having you come with me, this is already dangerous enough."

"Whatever. You have to come back, I don't want it just being Todoroki."

People started packing their stuff. Mina made sure I had enough for myself. Even gave me some medical supplies.

I waved as I continued my journey to the kingdom. The leaves on the trees blew as the wind blew against them.

My bag felt heavy against my back. I had to make sure I had enough for Todoroki. He could be starving or freezing cold.

Thinking about that made me walk faster. I'm supposed to arrive tomorrow morning but I want to arrive tonight.

If I can arrive tonight it'll be easier not to get seen. Especially getting into places that have more guards.

There are multiple rules to help not get caught.

• Go during dark

• Walk slow so your footsteps won't be heard

• Look around corners before just walking

• Wear dark color clothes

• Wear a hood to cover hair

• Know strategies

• Have a plan

The problem is that I'm Katsuki Bakugou. Which equals never paying attention even if it's helpful.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thanks for reading and voting! I have a question so I'm planning my next book. If you've seen Disney movies can you tell me your top 3 villains? Examples: Hades, Maleficent, Ursala, Mother Gothel, Scar, etc