Episode 1 - This is only our Beginning

Narrator Introduction

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38RcukYy5JA

Long ago, Many wizards arrived in a vast world full of magic. Who once ruled the magical world. Each country was vast and beautiful, like the ones in fairytales. A wizard absorbed some kind of unknown dark magic from an unknown scroll one day. The Morgana scrolls, as they are known today. Everything around the wizard began to die as he walked around his area. Among them is the most powerful wizard of all time. As a result, a war between wizards erupted. Because their magic is too powerful to be kept on Earth, none of the gods can stop them.

A blue-haired boy with a horn stopped the war with his light magic, which was powerful enough to stop the gods themselves. Unfortunately, many other wizards continued to fight, defying the new earthly rules. After he used his most powerful and risky magic, the blue-haired boy never intervened. For thousands of years, he sat on his throne, waiting for a new person like him to handle the situation. But no one ever showed up. The blue-haired boy grew up quickly, tired of waiting. He became the story's main antagonist and was soon reincarnated as Herodes.

Introduction Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYymKe82y0c (0:00-1:32)

Episode 1 "This is only our beginning"

Valt: Toko? Nika?

Valt paced around looking for the twins before suddenly stopping into an older but handsome looking man. He seemed to be around his 30's. Not much of an old geezer. Oddly, he was a new customer. Considering that his mother's business was only local.

???: Hello Little boy, do you need anything?

Although Valt was hesitant to answer him, he eventually did, looking at his menacing but handsome smirk.

Valt: Y-yeah, I need to find my two siblings.

Valt playfully scratched his head and smiled awkwardly at the man.

???: What is your name boy?

Valt: I'm Valt Aoi. What's yours?

Herodes: Herodes. Do you need any assistance?

Valt: Well I could-

Toko and Nika ran to Valt and Herodes's direction with some other kids, all of them dirty and scratched like as if they'd been in a giant dustpan.

Valt: Toko! Nika!

Toko and Nika: Valt!

Toko and Nika immediately rushed up to him and tackled him onto the ground. Herodes got up and walked away, as to not disturb their small reunion.

Toko and Nika: Hey, Valt. Who is he?

Toko and Nika stood up, leaving Valt with a bump on his head.

Valt: His name is Herodes. He tried to help assist me on finding you guys. Wait a minute, where have you guys been?

Toko and Nika stood in front of Valt in silence for a while before their mom's voice pierced the silence.

Chiharu: There you are! Toko, Nika, Help me with the deliveries right now!

Nika: But mom, we're exhausted!

Both Toko and Nika fell onto the ground, trying to act as if they were tired.

Chiharu: Your laziness is only getting in the way of your exhaustion. Now, help me with these deliveries. And Valt, make sure to watch over your siblings, okay?

Valt: Yes, mother.

Valt's mom went away, dragging both Toko and Nika behind her. Valt sighed.

Valt: I Guess the only thing to do here is to serve at the café for a little bit..