Chapter 7 Romeo and Juliet Act

Start from the beginning

Thinking back at the unexpected event last night, she nod, "I almost forgot about it."

"Then, let's start over." She held out her hand, "My name is Freyja. Freyja Asuna. Nice to meet you."

"Freyja Asuna..." Kurapika mumbled her whole name. "Frey...ja..."

"Freyja..." Killua mumbled over to test the water before he nodded, his finger at his jaw in thought.

Gon smiled brightly, shaking the girl's hand, "Freyja! I'm happy to finally get your name!"

Freyja return the gesture, nodding at him.

"Freyja..." Gon mumbled once more as if the word would be forgotten if he won't say it his own. He nodded to himself and smiled again, "Freyja! That's a cute name. I bet your mother gave you your name, it's beautiful." He finally said.

Her lips pursed into a small unseen smile, "It is beautiful."

"Freyja? How would you write your name?" Kurapika asked, passing her a pen and a paper from his bag.

She took both utensils and in hunter language, she wrote her name 'Freyja.'

Gon look at it with a raised brow and tried pronouncing it, "Frey-Ja?"

Killua spanks his head, "Idiot, it's not 'Frey-Ja'."

"It's 'FreY(j)a'." Freyja herself emphasized the 'y' letter.

"Why is it spelled like that?" Gon asked.

"Because-"

"Because the 'J' is a silent letter." Kurapika continued Freyja's word. She looks at him, "Right?"

She nods, "That's right. You don't pronounce the 'J'."

"That's kind of weird. Why would your parents add the 'J' if it won't get to be pronounced?"

"I- also don't know to be honest. But I do know it's how you spell my name."

"Huh... It's still weird though..."

Freyja simply chuckled at Gon's words.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Freyja, can you show us some of your acting skills?" Gon seems to have been bored enough waiting patiently inside the room to have thought of the idea.

A hum, unexpected of Gon's question, "I- Don't know..." She nervously said.

"Please? Just this one Freyja, please?" Oh Gon, who could ever decline you with those puppy eyes of yours?

"Well... since there's only few people here..." She thought out loud, weighing the pros and cons with her anxiety in the line of the making.

Gon smiled ever so brightly if that's even possible enough, "Yatta!"

"Then, why don't you move the table for some spaces first." She instructed the oh so exciting green bean who immediately took action with the silvernette.

"Hm? What's this Gon, Killua? Why are you moving those around?" Leorio had ask, putting down the newspaper he had been reading after hearing many furniture scraping about here and there to find the two boys responsible of the noise.

"Freyja will show us some of her acting skill! Leorio-san, help us move the chairs too!"

Leorio widen his eyes, piquing its interest, "Oh? Really? Should I help then too." He stood up from his seat, helping the two kids.