🥀A Broken Frame🥀

This is not a chapter.

───────────

Let me tell you something that'll change the settings of this story--In due course, changing the lives of the Madrigals. This is an alternate universe, not basically canon. What if... Mirabel didn't forgive Alma for all the pressure she give on her family? 

The miracle is still a miracle and the love for a family? Well, It's the other way around. In this part, the Madrigals hadn't sung "All of You" 

****

After rebuilding the Casita, the miracle had returned once again to the Madrigals--receiving their gifts and repairing the Encanto. A lot had changed, and so as the Madrigals, but the changes were more unanticipated than one meets the eye. 

After the celebration, the atmosphere starts to become dingy, woeful, and frigid. No words were reciprocated by the Madrigals nor they didn't talk about the situation of how they finally got their miracles back.

"Casita? What's wrong?" A village woman wanted to acknowledge the Madrigals after the rebuilding of their Encanto, as she approached in front of their home she perceived that the doors of Casita were chilly all of a sudden, and were shaking abruptly after a small crack of thunder was heard inside. The sky abruptly turned into harsh weather; with gray clouds hovered above ahead of them, giving no sign of leniency if you dared to venture outside.

The villagers of the Encanto, especially those from the town where the miracle occurred, were feeling extremely agitated when the first thunder sounded. Everyone rushed into their homes, parents dragged their children to safety, and they all slam their windows close. The gloomy weather has all the answers, and it was Pepa Madrigal's doing.

This could lead to inquiries; why would Pepa be enraged after getting their miracle back? The woman was--in fact--in a deeply puzzling situation. She takes a deep breath and began to knock on the door with the tip of her knuckles. No one answered, all she could hear were people yelling and ceramic glass breaking. The woman began to feel overwhelmed, the Madrigals were having a huge argument, and she doesn't know what to do whether she could go right straight in and try to figure something out or... head back to the town. 

As much as she wanted to join in the quarrels, this wasn't her responsibility. But she wanted to at least help the Madrigals, so she slid the doorknob and reluctantly enter the household. After taking a few steps, a small part of her thought this was misestimated, maybe even perilous. But she couldn't just leave the Madrigals alone in such a poignant situation, not when they might need some moral support. She quickly made her way toward the center of the household. 

The Madrigals were surrounding themselves with arguments and hatred, "U-um..." She chirped. Suddenly, a piece of broken glass fell in front of her feet, and that caused the voices inside to cease. It only takes half a second before the whole family came together, staring at the woman who entered the house with confusion.

"Who're you?" One of them asked.

"Uh..." The woman felt lost and overwhelmed, "I just came in to acknowledge you for bringing Encanto back, you don't know how much we are so grateful to see a never-ending happiness for our townspeople." The village woman said, gulping the lump in her throat and grinning worriedly. She can feel her heartbeat about to explode.

A short moment went by, and she can hear the sound of footsteps approaching her. As she turned to face a woman in her early fifties--Julieta. She saw the same expression in her eyes as earlier, "Thank you, but now you have to go because there is a problem here," She stated bluntly.