Chapter 3 (from nobody to overlord)

I wake up to the sounds of explosions......Ah yes a normal morning in hell....it's successfully been a month in hell and 2 weeks of are operations....the money we've acquired is alright but there is room for improvement. My man power has become very large in the time given...it's only a matter of time before-

*BOOOM!*

I sit up and walk over to an open part of my ware house. I see my men in a fight against demons in suits.
This was no ordinary gang fight this is organized. "Capture One of them!"I yell shooting with them.

After minutes that felt like hours as the blood splattered my face. I've never felt more in touch with myself....the urge to kill and maim,it's strong and dam if it ain't fun. My men bring me the hostages. "Who do you work for?"I said in a calm tone. "We wasn't telling you shit" my fist tightened but my face still had the 
Calm expression. "Ok then" I took my gun and shot one of them in the head and cuffed the last two a wall. "What are you gonna do to us?" One of them said scared. I look at my men "turn down the temperature"I said "how low?" "All the way"

I grabbed  nearby scissors and cut off there shirts. And remove there pants leaving them in there underwear.
I notice one of them has a tattoo...Chinese in origin, a Yakuza symbol of sorts I suppose...though it seems familiar. "Grab me my coat......and water....in buckets and in huge jugs."I said my men scurry away leaving me and the monkeys. "Who do you work for" I said in Chinese. "I won't tell" I smile as my men come back. I put on my purple coat and take the bucket of water and splash it on them. "Keep refilling this and throwing the water on him." I tell my men. The monkeys looked at me in anger...but that changed very quickly once the the cold and the water mixed. "Last chance?" I said in in Chinese. The stayed quiet and looked at me in horror for what I would do. "Hold the boys mouth open" he looked at me scared. The more my with the tattoo had a small tear but nothing. His silence will cost him. I take the huge jug of water and force the water down his throat. He drank then I stoped. The boy looked confused. "That's it?" I kept this process going for 15 mins. Giving more water each time. We were half way through the jug when the boy looked dead then, foam came out his mouth. The boy could do nothing but spasm and choke on what looked like nothing. Then it finally stopped. I looked at the...well no longer an Ignorant monkey but a sad old man.
"Who?" He looked at me. "Overlord"
"Where?"
"There is a club at the center of the city."
*BANG*

"Grab your men and conceal your weapons with small arms....take your best suit."I said walking away.

I put on a little bit of makeup mainly around my eyes...
Imperfection. It's all I see anymore

Then again this is hell so what was I expecting.

I get in a recently acquired limo and we arrive at the club. I look at the driver. "Block the back exit" I said

Walking into the club was what you would expect. Drugs,sex,Liquor,women,men I see something's never change but at least it's open about it. I sit down and watch as the guards patrol. The club. I tell my men to hold positions to "take care of" the problems. I smile and nod to my men. They start shooting. Over all the screams and gun fire I take my chance to run into the rooms acting afraid. The guards from deeper in the club emerge pass me...leaving a perfect window. I walk up the stairs see only two guards watching a door. I shoot them both with one bullet each. I open the door and see a man sitting behind the desk. "Do you have any idea with who your messing with?!" The demon demanded. Looking at him we both came to a realization. Like looking in a mirror.... Though an ugly one. We didn't say a word...no insult.
No back talk

Just silence

And disappointment
But I'm not sure if it was in me...or him.

I mean history repeats itself even in hell it seems.

I raise my gun but before I pull the trigger he closed his eyes in excepted it as I have.

*BANG*

I walk over to the speakers of the club. "Your overlord is dead....you all work for me now" the guards and my men seize the fire. "Clean up the mess" my final message to the new employees.

I look back at the dead demon in the chair.

"If he's down here then who else is?" I said to no one in particular. I remove him gently from the chair and sit down contemplating my rise to power.

I look at his desk and see a pen. I take out my own. "I....will be better....for you"

So elden ring....it's pretty good.