Author's Note

Hi!

This is my first time entering the Open Novella Contest 2022! I only decided to enter when having a perusal through the prompts and an idea struck. I started writing and liked my story enough to take the leap and give it a go! I have other stories in progress (not uploaded), but for now I will work on this one as I would really like to finish it in the timeframe, and hopefully expand my writing skills in the process. Fyi, I'm Australian, so you may notice some words spelled differently or a mixture of Australian/American spelling and possibly Australian phrases.

I hope you enjoy it as much I've been enjoying writing it. Feel free to give some feedback!

Prompt used: #70 His eyes were cold and lifeless as he stared at me. "You have no idea who I am, do you?"

Synopsis:

Cast out from heaven with the rest of the rebellious Angels, the last thing Cassian and Eros expected was to live human lives, remembering their true selves and reuniting over and over again. But that's what happened. Cassian promised he would find Eros, and that's what he did.

What happens when Cassian finds Eros in this life, only to realise he has no idea who Cassian is?

While Cassian navigates new terrain with his centuries-old lover, a war wages around them. A war that will pull the couple in and threaten to tear them apart for good. A war where choices will need to be made.

Can they find their love once again and hold onto each other for a little bit longer?

Copyright © DaisyGirl689 2022 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder, except in the case of brief quotations, embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you are reading this on any platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. Leave the site and be sure to do a full safety-scan of your device, and visit @DaisyGirl689 on Wattpad for the safe and original version of this book.