00

PREFACE.

Sarah Michaels was a hot-headed, pallid girl. She was, as some would often call her, a delinquent, uncontrolled if you will. Though Sarah herself never understood why; she had never gone out of her way to purposely cause trouble, though she hadn't even been sure if she cared enough to find out why. Perhaps it was her misshaped childhood that had carved their opinions into something so disordered and improper; perhaps it was the Chinese whispers circling around back in her hometown about all of the inadmissible acts that she had to commit just to survive her unorthodox, insignificant life.

The truth was, that Sarah Michaels was cold, apathetic, and often rather brutal. When it came to people, she very rarely had any luck, it was difficult for her to be kind and after all, it was people that had bent her out of shape in the first place. She was once nothing but an innocent, good-natured young girl; a child with nothing but shadows for guardians and absent parental figures. Some would often compare her to those who had their life together, teenagers who were bright and ambitious. It was often said that she would not survive the concrete jungle that she was born into, though perhaps that was one of the reasons why she had decided to leave, because many others would say that she just might make it in Santa Carla.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

- Vulgar language.

-Sexual content.

-Drug use.

-Mental Health.

-Blood and gore.

-Trauma.

-Murder and other act of crime.