ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43

Start from the beginning

"Remove your towel and lay down. The rest of the night is about you." Takahiro said. Kamaria couldn't stop herself from smiling as she removed her towel lying face down on the table. Takahiro started massaging from her feet up, taking his time on her ass, then worked his way up to her shoulders and back down before having her turnover.

Again, he started from her feet up. This time stopping at her breasts as he bent over, kissing her neck down to where his hands were working her breasts while one of his hands ventured down to her treasure. Takahiro made sure to massage her clit as he added a finger inside her moving it at a steady pace making Kamaria arch her back.

"Takahiro, I need...." Kamaria tried to say expect Hiro cut her off with a kiss and moved his finger faster and adding another, as he stopped. Mar quickly lifted her head to speak as Hiro quickly picked her up and swiftly walked them over to the bench at the foot of the bed. Kamaria smiled as he sat her down and kneeled between her legs. Before she could protest, Takahiro's head was between her legs, lapping over her bud.

"My water just broke! Why are you just fucking standing there!" Ella screamed as Adele shook her head, looking over to Xerxes and AJ, sighing as she stepped into the room

"My water just broke! Why are you just fucking standing there!" Ella screamed as Adele shook her head, looking over to Xerxes and AJ, sighing as she stepped into the room. Quickly she started to check Ella, turning to her sons and Lola.

"AJ, you and Lola can go home and enjoy the rest of your night as newlyweds. There is no stopping this, but Ella hasn't dilated no more than five cm. X and I are going to get her to the clinic. I will stay with her until she is ready to push."

"WHAT! NO! I want AJ to stay with me! It's his fucking baby! He should be there!" She yelled as Xerxes touched his mother's shoulder, shaking his head. He and AJ could see she was about to knock the shit out of her ass.

"Fine, call me after she has the baby...."

"Ma Dele, make sure...."

"I know, baby, make sure to do a DNA test. First, we have to make sure the baby is fine. She's early. So, the most important thing is making sure the baby is fine first, then the DNA test, but we will get to the bottom of this." Adele said, pushing the to from the room. "Go home. To your home!" She said, making Ella look between the three before a contraction hit her.

"Yes, ma'am." Both said, leaving. AJ should have felt sorry for leaving Ella, knowing that she could've been giving birth to his child, but he wanted to be with his wife right now. It sounded strange to say, but it was good all at the same time.

"AX, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Lola screamed as AJ scooped her up in his arms once they made it home. He smiled, kissing her forehead and stepping through the threshold, stopping.

"What the fuck!"