Chapter Five : "Heated Night"

This is so crazy. I mean, I've only seen Carlos as a friend, but this was different. I mean, he IS cute. He is so fucking fine. I don't mind to have a little fun.

Michael's eyebrows were raised as his eyes only got bigger. "What's wrong? Cat got you tongue?" I giggle and tap his chest, making him click back to reality. "Ah, no the alcohol is jus-" Carlos then interuppted him, "Or are you just jealous?"

I yeep quietly and try not to laugh, but boy, Michael's face was stern. I think that was his limit. Michael's jaw moved as his tongue was pressing his cheek. I give Carlos a' maybe this is too far' look. He closes his eyes and smiles, turning back to Michael.

He chugs his cup and releases with the sound of pain out of his groan. As he was going to say something, Evelyn walked back here and had a bottle im her hand. Oh she getting turnt up!

"Hey GIRLLLL!" She squealed and hugged me. I'll be honest, I'm only looking at her titties. "Heyyy" I smile after the whiff of strong perfume from her. Carlos mouthed "hi" to her and she smiled, doing the same.

She then scanned the 'vibe' and her emotion changed. It was awkward, Michael glaring Carlos, Carlos touching my body every second, and Evelyn just getting more and more drunk. Then me, awkward. Maybe this wasn't the best decision.

"We should go on the dancing floorc everyone is hype over there." Carlos gets up and I notice his... Well you know. Everyone agrees and Michael is silent. While they headed to the dance floor, I stayed with Michael. This is my chance.

"We should go with the others, Michael." I look down at my drink as I move the cup in a circular motion. He chuckles and takes another sip, "I'll pass Y/N.." Groaning, I grabbed his arm, forcing his eyesight at my breasts, his eyes widened. I kept moving, pretending to try and make him get up, and he eventually did. I remember, he is a 'boobs over ass' kind of dude, so my trick still works on him.

"Ugh, fine." He flattens his shirt and smiles, following me after 'begging' . We chuckle and head to the floor, it feels a lot like that special day.

- FLASHBACK -

I was in my bedroom, and doing my makeup. Evelyn was also here, ironing her hair. Today was prom, and Michael is my date. He said he would pick me up, but I'm a bit scared. "Didnt't he said he was gonna steal money from his dad or like... take his car?" I sigh and apply mascara lightly.

"Yeah, and imagine he doesn't show up." I sigh as Evelyn laughs, "That would be hellla funny, don't deny it." I chuckle, I'm so glad we are friends. I hope we stick together forever. After finishing her hair, she holds the two dresses of which I wanted to chose. She looked at me from the mirror, as ai made eyecontact and smiled, "You gotta choose which dress" raising the two dresses for me to see from the hanger.

{you get to chose either or !!}"Fine, I'll chose that dress

"Fine, I'll chose that dress.." she sqeuals as I get up. She turns around for my privacy and I put the dress on. I apply perfume and she fixes my hair with the blowdryer.

.
.
.

The doorbell rang and me and Evelyn looked at eachother, "Oh, my.." Evelyn giggled and jumped. We looked at eachother and admired eachother. Today. "This is our day" we smiled and said in unison. Grabbing eachother's hand, we walked down and my step-brother was there.

I groaned as Evelyn fixed her hair, she always tells and reminds me everyday, "you're step brother is so hot" and it gets so annoying! Like, what do you want me to do about it woman.

He looks at both of us and smirks, "Evelyn, you look good." He raised his eyebrows as she chuckled, this is sooo weird. "Can we just go?" I grab Evelyn's hand pulling her down the stairs. She grabbed on the rail as he grabbed her hand. He twirled her and she smiled. I groaned, leaving her until she follows me.

We were waiting for this supposedly limo that Michael rented "with his own money". I wouldn't be surprised if he just took it from his Dad's wallet. Time passed by and there it was, the limo. Michael walked out, and woah. He looked amazing. The door opened and he smiled, greeting us to get in. I couldn't stop staring at him. He looked so good. Carlos was behind him and hugged Emily.

"Good evening" Michael greeted me with that harmful smirk of his. I smile and get in the car.
.
.
.
I gotta admit, the limo wasn't that bad for what I pictured. As soon as I know it, we were in front of the building. The prom was chosen not to be hosted at school, so we all walked into the fancy, big room.
"Woah" we all said in unison. There was
balloons all the way to the ceiling, beautiful flashing lights and a DJ bumping music. It looked just how it would in TV shows.

Of course, me and Emily headed to the snack table; punch, fruits, and pizza was there. We both grabbed pizza and started munching.
"Girl, Michael can NOT stop staring at you!" she widened her eyes and looked at me while taking another biting of her pizza. I roll my eyes and finish the last bite, "Oh hush, we are just friends remember?"
"Mhmmmmm, we'll see."
.
.
.
It's been about 40 minutes of all of us just screaming and dancing to the music. Everyone was ACTUALLY interactive. Then the cliche slow music started to play. Carlos and Emily were already slow dancing with each other, so I awkwardly looked at Michael, flustered. He chuckled shook his head. He wrapped his left
hand around my waist and his right hand on my left shoulder. I felt his grip tighten and caressed the dress's texture. I blushed but try not to make it more then friends.
But he's so handsome. His cologne, the brown needy eyes and messy hair. And that harmful smirk of his.

We started to move with the music and laughed, "You okay Y/N?" I modded and looked away.
"I'm not good at dancing" I smile and fix his hair. It catches him off guard, causing him to blush. Of course, he hides it with a smile.
"You wanna get out of here then?"
.
.
.
.
We went to the bathroom stalls and sneaked in, I don't know why of all places here, but I just followed him. He pulled out a box of cigarettes. I gasped as he hushed me.
"Are those your dad's??" He nodded as he lit one up. I watch his soft lips touch it, later blowing smoke.
God, he is a fox.
.
.
.
word count : 1164