Chapter Four : "Drunk Messes."

Me and Carlos were walking in, music pounding with multiple people screaming and talking. Considering myself an adult, I have never went to a club. This is embarrassing... Nervously, I gripped my arm tighter on Carlos's hand.
"You good?" He looked down, putting his right arm ontop of mine. A sign of comfort and concern, so cute.
"Yeah.. I'm fine. It's just this is my first time being at a club.. Ya know?" I look up, nervously. He responds with a nod and smiles, removing his hand from mine.
"Nah, I totally get it. Not to mention you're a girl. I mean as much as it sucks, there is difference between how people look at us."
He's right. I hate that it's right too.
"Someone might wanna drug your drink, try to touch you, or even worse: kidnapping. Make sure you stick near us, ok?" His voice got deeper, after saying ok. He is such a caring soul.

"How come you don't have a girlfriend?" I accidentally blurt my thoughts out. He chuckles, "Well... I don't know. I don't find anyone attractive." He frowns and keeps looking around.

After looking for places, bumping in crowds, I get a call. "Oh its Evelyn." You pick up,
GURL WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??
"We can't find you!"
OH. Wait! I SEE YOU!
She hangs up and you see her walking.

I gasp and smile, looking up to Carlos

I gasp and smile, looking up to Carlos. He was staring at her. Ohhh, I can see this happening. I smirk and hug Evelyn.
"Girl you look hella good!" I exclaimed as she dramatically poses.
"Oh stop it, your dress is just gorgeous." She raises her eyebrows at you, then looking up to Carlos. "So, making Michael jelly?" She folds her arms together in front and leans down. "I'll help you guys, but I want a free drink from both of you!" We both nod heads as Carlos says,
"I was already planning to buy you a drink, Evelyn." Her face in shock, then leading us to everyone else. EEK THEY COULD BE SO CUTE TOGETHER! It was a big rounded booth.

"Hey Y/N." Michael smiled and tilted his head. "Did you change your outfit?" You blushed. He noticed? "Well, you look great darling." He walks to Carlos until he hugs you from behind. You flinched a bit, until you remembered.

"Carlos~ What are you doing?" Smiling, as a slight blush appears. He chuckled near your ear, making you fully red.

"I'm just hugging you, is that a problem?"
"No, I don't mind at all."
Michael's face was priceless, as if he saw a ghost.
"Dude, you good?" Carlos spoke, raising his eyebrow played with a deep voice. He rested his head on my shoulder, only an inch away from my face.
"Uh Yeah." He scratches his arm and we both smile at eachother, trying not to laugh.
"Let's Get Drinks!" Evelyn exclaimed, pointing to us. "You two .. lovebirds owe me a drink!" Evelyn tried not to laugh, as we both blushed.

I can't believe that she is actually planning along with this.

"Yeah yeah, alright." You two walked along with Michael and Evelyn behind you.