ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42

Start from the beginning

"Who gives this woman to this man?" He asked as Victor stood bowing to the priest. Father Thomas nodded, looking back at the two. "I was informed to skip this next part. I'm not going to ask why, but I know the two of you have prepared your own vows... I will say this before we start, though. I want you to remember that marriage is a thing between two people and should stay between two people. Also, you are not perfect. Don't make yourself to be. Just remember to love one another now, if you would please, Lola. Your vows." He spoke.

"O-okay. Ax, it is so hard to explain everything. I feel for you. Especially in front of everyone here... I always thought I was a nobody, or I didn't belong. I would catch myself watching you and forget about time or what I was doing... Early Mar asked me how I felt about marrying you. I'm marrying my best friend. I never thought me getting up the courage to tell you how I felt would let to this. I was always willing to do anything just to be nearby. We made mistakes, but none that I regret... if we did, none of this would be possible... falling in love with you. I love how understanding you are, how you can look at someone and tell them how they are feeling. I love the love you have for others... I just love you...."

"Hey, don't cry. I love you too. You don't have to finish. I know I know.... And I have a confession. I didn't write any vows, only because there are no words to explain how I feel about you, Lola... Where do I start? I was dumb and wanted to have a little fun, I guess, but you are my world, and when I thought I had lost you, it almost shattered. I don't want to feel that again. I want to wake up every morning and see that beautiful smile. Share my feeling with you and not to mention...." He said, touching her belly. "Have more babies. Only if you would like to."

"I would love to." Lola smiled as Father Thomas cleared his throat, forcing the two to look at him as he smiled.

"Damn, why didn't somebody go get Ella's bitch ass! She needs to see this shit!" Xerxes said, thinking aloud.

"Shiiitt, I'm usually the one with the wild outbursts X! But you took the words right out of my fucking mouth. Fuck I would love to hear her yelling. AXEL IS MINE! HE'S FUCKING MINE!" Elijah said, making everyone laugh.

"All of you are embarrassing."

"I'm going to ignore that and get to the next part.... Lola, do you take Axel to be your lawful wedded husband? To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse? For richer or for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I Do."

"Axel, do you take Lola to be your lawful wedded husband? To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse? For richer or for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I Do."

"Rings... Lola repeat after me." He said as Lola started to repeat his words.

"I, Lola Seo-Jun...."

"DAMN, THAT'S A FUCKING UP MIDDLE NAME!" Elijah yelled, causing Xerxes, Reece, and Takahiro to choke back a laugh. He wasn't expecting Lola to walk up to him, punching him in the chest. "Hey!"

"Keep your fucking thoughts to yourself, asshole! Sorry, Father." Lola said as AJ laughed. "I, Lola Seo-Jun Yang, take this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit long as I should live." She said, slipping the ring onto AJ's finger as he repeated the same thing.

" She said, slipping the ring onto AJ's finger as he repeated the same thing