RAAZ JO KHULAY......

Hi everyone, hope you are doing good!! enjoy the next part!!

Not proofread, Ignore spelling and grammatical errors

Disclaimer: It is just a piece of entertainment and in no way meant to hurt anyone's patriotic sentiments

Next morning when Haseena woke up she did not find Karishma or Pushpa ji in the house, her breakfast was arranged on dining table properly covered. Though it was not unusual even for Urmilla but for some strange reason she was feeling extremely anxious. Her intuition was indicating her of something dreadful.

She immediately changed into uniform and reached to Police Station in rickshaw instead of her jeep, considering Urmilla doesn’t know driving. Walking in carefree style, just like Urmilla, she stepped inside the Police Station however the sight in front of her had suddenly changed her expressions and increased her heart beat to manifolds.

Karishma was sitting in the centre of the main hall with red eyes -either due to anger or tears is difficult to say while on her left Pushpa ji, Santu and Cheetah were standing with wet eyes staring her with complaining eyes.

Starting from Cheetah on extreme left, Haseena looked in all of their eyes and as her eyes locked with Karishma, she felt her heart would jump out of her mouth anytime. Not able to meet her eyes for more than a few seconds Haseena turned her head away, “Have they found out my truth……no, no….this…this cannot happen…..not…not now…..not like this…..no this shouldn’t happen…..i….i….what will I say to them…..i….” numerous thoughts were roaming in her mind making her extremely nervous; which she was depicting by her fidgeting fingers and rubbing palms.

Ye mumkin to nahi jo dil
ne chaha tha wo mil jaye
Koi umeed toote to kiya karein
Ye mumkin to nahi jo dil
ne chaha tha wo mil jaye
Koi umeed toote to kiya karein

“What? Why….why are you all looking at me like this” she asked with nervous smile trying to look at their eyes but failed miserably. Instead of responding her, Karishma stood up from her chair with a jerk hitting her both hands, angrily, on both arms of the chair she was sitting on, “Urmilla, you know we all have been with madam sir for almost 2 years still never able to rotate that stick in her characteristic style, I was wondering how you managed to do that by just seeing her few videos? In fact her style, I have been trying to copy her accent, her typical phrase tajurba kehta hay hmara, but could never do it perfectly, how you managed to do it in such a short span of time.” she asked through gritted teeth and dangerous smile while crossing her arms to her chest.

“a….hehehe…..i….i….am….I am quiet smart, i may seemed stupid to you but it’s not the case…..i am a very good actor….” Haseena tried her best to act as Urmilla in front of piercing and inspecting gaze of Karishma.

“No, no….of course you are a fabulous actor and stupid?   NEVER……YOU CAN NEVER BE STUPID…….ONE WHO MANAGED TO PUT UP SUCH A FABULOUS ACT OF DEATH AND DUPLICATE HAS TO BE A GENIOUS……ISN’T IT HASEENA MADAM…….IN FACT WE ARE THE FOOLISH STUPIDS WHO HAVE BEEN CRYING ON YOUR DEATH FOR LAST 45 DAYS” starting with mocking expressions Karishma ended up shouting loud and clear while tears of deceit streaming down from her red angry eyes.

Jo dekhe khawab aankhon ne
Haqiqat wo na ban paaye
Jo qismat sath na de to kya karein
Ye dil jo ro raha hai to
kahein se sabr mil jaye
Howe jo bud gumaan ham to kiya karein
Ye mumkin to nahi jo dil
ne chaha tha wo mil jaye
Koi umeed toote to kiya karein

“It’s nothing…..” Haseena tried but shook up as she screamed once again, “Don’t you dare!!!!! Don’t you dare lie to me!!” she warned her by raising her finger and tears flowing from her blood-red angry eyes clearly depicting intensity of her anger and pain.

Three others’ state, if not more, was not less devastated than Karishma.

Santosh was sobbing loudly sitting dejectedly on the floor only cuddling her knees to her chest with the support of the pillar.

Cheetah was shedding silent tears crossing her arms to her chest, facing his back to Haseena feeling extremely hurt.

Pushpa ji- a mother who was going through the pain of losing her daughter felt her motherhood had been ridiculed by Haseena. Poor mother had lost her energy and stumbled terribly.

“Pushpa ji!!!” Haseena screamed and took a step towards her, reflexively. However, she at once held the table for support, showed her palm and added with angry and disappointed glare, “No!!!” she tried to say something but could not and bowed her head. “Why? Why you did this?” a mother asked in completely broken and feeble voice. Misery hidden in her mother’s voice because of her had drowned her inside the ground out of guilt.

Jo Dil Ke Pass Rahte Hai
Wo Dil Kyun Tod Jaate Hai
Wafa Ke Badle Kyu Wo
Bewafai Chor Jate Hai
Kabhi Jo Humsafar They
Ab Wahi Anjan Lagte hai

“Why are you asking her? She won’t say anything? I will tell you all….?” She was shaken up by Karishma’s angry loud voice however she still couldn’t raise her eyes. “Cheetah, close all the doors and windows!!!” He complied her orders the very next moment.

“Bakhshi sir, one of the senior IB agents has saved her and told her apparently about an intelligence report which states that one of us, that means ONE OF MPT MEMBERS has hacked Meera and commanded her to kill her…..wow!!!” she stated and clapped mockingly while a fresh set of tear came out of her eyes.

Mohabtoon Ke Wo Rishte
Bhi To Bejaan Lagte Hai
Khusi Ke dar Pe dastak de
rahe Hai Hum Masalsal Hi
Kahi na Chain Paaye To Kya Kare…

“And from here started Mission behrupia, she had disguised herself so perfectly as Urmilla to find out who had killed her. Amazing!!!! Fabulous!!” she was shouting and clapping hardly with a mocking smile and cascades of tears flowing from her eyes. Haseena was listening to her silently bowing down, letting her tears fall on the ground not knowing how to console them, perhaps for the very first time.

Other three were utterly shocked upon hearing that their madam sir, their beloved mentor, sister, daughter was finding her murderer in one of them.

Santu’s sobbing turned into loud cries and she screamed, “Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!” with tightly clenching her fists sitting there only; on the ground with the support of the pillar.
Cheetah could no longer stand on his feet and fell on the chair beside him, holding his head in his both hands.

Pushpa ji felt an unbearable pain upon knowing that the one whom she loves as her own daughter was doubting her to be her murderer, how can she even think like that……her mind blocked, she dragged her body with great difficulty to the nearby chair and teleported in her past memories trying to think of any single moment in which her action had even showed that she love her less than her son and daughter in law.

Kisi se Hum Nawai ka
Sila Hum Ko na Mil paaya
Huye Jo Bud Gumaa
Hum To Kya karein
Ye mumkin to nahi jo dil
ne chaha tha wo mil jaye
Koi umeed toote to kiya karein
Kisi ka Sath Paana Bhi

Karishma who was seeing their shocking expressions, “Oh….oh please, there is no need to be so shocked…..she has done absolutely right by doubting us…Cheetah who might have not killed even a mosquito but could have killed her because he loves her more than his own family and respect her as his mentor and guide…..and Santu….of course she should definitely be doubted….i mean who could hack Meera easily other than a cyber-specialist especially when she is so innocent to even speak a simple lie and when she loves her just like an elder sister to whom she always looked up to……and Pushpa ji….though she couldn’t understand ABC of computer and hacking but still she should be doubted because she loves her more than me, her very own daughter in law, she should definitely be doubted more for always taking her side……and me…Karishma Singh…..i should have been the first one to be doubted because I had myself refused my promotion just to stay near her, in fact I should be doubted more because I cannot imagine my life without her, because I myself had saved her multiple times, because every night I sleep promising myself that next day I will try more harder to be like her, because I promised myself to never let her name be damaged in anyway……….i should be doubted because I was dying every moment after seeing you falling in the ditch with your burning car……….i should be doubted even more because I am unable to sleep from past 45 days, because I didn’t want to live without her…..because I was thinking of finishing my life to reach to my dead Haseena……i should be doubted…..we all should surely be doubted…..” Karishma was screaming and crying with all her energy and breaking things around her. Unable to see her pain, Haseena was also crying silently.

Kabhi Asan nahi Hota
Kisi Ke Dur jaane Se
Ye Dil Viran nahi hota
Wajah Kuch Aur Bhi Mil jati Hai
Duniya Me Jeene Ki

“I am sorry….in fact we all are sorry that because of us….you have to go  beyond limits for becoming someone contrastingly opposite to yourself…..?” Karishma added in an extremely broken choking voice. Haseena was finding it very hard to see them in pain but was unable to say anything to console them.

Santu couldn’t hold her pain inside her and shouted enraged, “Instead of taking stand for us in front of your boss, you yourself have been doubting upon us. The Haseena Malik who think twice even before naming the real culprit as criminal did not remember our love and respect for you before doubting on us???…All that love, care and sweet gestures were nothing….don’t you know us enough to witness about our honesty and integrity??? you are woman who took big risks just on the basis of your intuition…..so, what was your intuition saying this time??? That we have shot you!!!! ……you know what was our condition all this while…..we were preparing for your birthday when instead of you, came the news of your death…..we want to scream, wail, we want to put the whole world on fire but we could not…..we could not as we have to catch your culprit…..and here you…..you let us burn in unbearable grief of your death and the pain of being able to see you but not be able to feel you…..”

Kisi Ke Aas Pe Jeena Bhi To
Aasan nahi Hota
Naseebo Mai Hi na Likha Ho To
Wo Kase Mil Jaye
Khuda Bhi Ruth Jaye To
Kya Karein

Hearing her little sister’s pain, Haseena’s helplessness increased many folds, finding herself week in her knees, not able to hold herself anymore she fall on the floor on her knees while fresh set of tears streamed out of her eyes.

“you….you were the one who always understood everyone’s emotions and pain…..we were in so much pain right in front of you, Santu ji had lost her innocence……Karishma madam had stopped smiling and getting angry…...Pushpa ji was tired of hiding her pain in her heart….you knew how Karishma madam is unable to sleep at night……daily you used to see her waking up getting scared……but still your heart doesn’t melted…..why you were silent…..okay, for once let’s accept that you have no other option except this to prove our innocence but still two days ago, you have got all of our honest confessions…..then why were you silent…..why you still have not felt the need to fight for us against your boss orders……why you had not disclosed the truth to us……Don’t you love us!!” Cheetah finally bursted out on her while hearing him Haseena’s condition deteriorated further and her sobs started escaping her mouth.

Ye dil jo ro raha hai to
kahein se sabr mil jaye
Howe jo bud gumaan ham to kya karein...
Ye mumkin to nahi jo dil
ne chaha tha wo mil jaye
Koi umeed toote to kya karein

Pushpa ji, who was silently listening everything with pale face, red eyes and tear stricken face, said staring aimlessly in front of her, “All this while I was living in  a hoax that you love me like your mother…..” Haseena’s breath halted in her throat, hearing her words. At once shaking her head vigorously, she added, “No….it’s not right….I love you like my mother….” “Oh…if such is the case then have you doubted on your mother too??” Pushpa ji asked suddenly locking her eyes with hers. Haseena was looking deep scars on a mother’s heart through her eyes and was finding herself tongue tied at her accusations. She bowed her head while a fresh set of tears flowed down from her eyes.

Pushpa ji smiled sarcastically at her, “I got my answer…..so, those old sayings are true that only blood relations are relations because one can’t undo them…..Thank you madam sir for showing us our true place,” she added while wiping her tears. All of them started leaving the hall when Haseena’s broken voice stopped their advancing steps.

“Why can’t you people understand that it is not easy for me too…..being alive and witnessing the pain of my death on my loved ones faces, helplessly……but I have no other option…..I cannot let my decision influenced by my emotions….not with the safety of my country…..I had to catch the culprits to save the country……you tell me if you were at my place wouldn’t you have gone to any extent to save the country.” she added looking towards Karishma and started sobbing.

“Yes……yes we would have gone to any extent to save our beloved country…..even if it demands taking someone else’s life or giving our own……but we would have never doubted on you, forget about any human, if God Himself had come to us and said that about you, we would not have believed that you can kill us then how can you? And what you said that you had to catch the culprits that’s why you did that? Ask yourself were you really trying to catch the culprit? No, no Haseena Malik you were just playing with our emotions that’s it…..because if you wanted to catch the culprit then instead of searching him in us you would have done something concrete to reach to him. Your heart knew that we can’t be the culprits but your passion to save country and catch the real culprit tuned into your obsession and it blinded you from seeing the truth……. With the hard disk in hand, you can do a lot to bring them in light but you haven’t done anything…..Why? When does we stoop so low in your eyes Haseena madam that made you so sure about one of us being your murderer and traitor??? You know Haseena, If the whole world out there have said that I am a traitor and murderer, I would not have felt this much broken……seeing doubts and suspicions for myself in the eyes, whom I considered my sister, my mentor, my best friend and my soul, has splintered my heart and soul like a glass which can never be repaired,” This time Karishma responded in a low serious voice, looking straight in her eyes and without waiting for her response she just walked out of there followed by everyone.

Haseena was still there only, in police station, drowned in her thoughts, broken and teary eyes at Karishma and everyone else’s words. Her phone beeped and she read the message, “Got an Intel about the culprit….meet me immediately.” The message from Bakhshi sir was enough to overpower her emotions of pain and guilt for Karishma and other MPT members.

Ignoring their pain, an obsessed Haseena came out from her, “No…..i can’t let myself fall weak…..I need to catch the culprit for the safety of my country……I can’t fall week by their words or by seeing their pain,” wiping her tears, she mumbled, “No….my emotions won’t hinder my path to expose the culprit who is trying to hide under the cover of my loved ones, never!!” and ran out of the station.

Just like any other powerful emotion, patriotism i.e. love and passion for the safety and security of one’s country must be bounded by the limits of sanity otherwise it could turn out to be a weakness in the hands of enemies- something far more dangerous than any weapon.

She was thinking that her love for her family was making her weak so she was continuously pushing it back by continuously reminding herself of her love and duty for her country forgetting her own principles, she had once preached to the whole world, resulting in the outcome that she had lost her integrity in her family’s eyes.

She was ignoring Karishma’s words once again in her obsession and was pushing herself towards a dangerous fall. Will she be able to turn back in time or not? Will she ever be able to seek the forgiveness of her family for doing the sin of mistrusting them? Will she ever be able to even forgive herself once the reality dawned upon her?

You are free to express your agreement, disagreement or views in the comment section below but no bashing is allowed......

Waiting for your votes and comments