13. You are full of bullshit Friar

Start from the beginning

"I'll be right there beautiful." He smirked when she blushed, that smirk Riley wished she could see again, the one she dreamed about when she fell asleep. It was being given to another girl, a beautiful petite girl. Her throat tighten and she looked away from the little love fest.

When had he gotten back, why didn't he go talk to her? Apologize for breaking her heart but why was she asking herself that when she had the answer right in front of her. He never liked her, this was all a game to him, he moved on so quickly when she was still breaking every time she thought about him.

"I'm Ana." She smiled, extending her hand to Riley who was still lost in her own hurtful world.

"Riles?" Maya nudged her friend, snapping her out of her thoughts before she looked around. Then down at the girls hand that was still extended for her to shake.

"Haven't changed a bit, Matthews." Lucas chuckled, putting his arm around his girlfriends waist. He looked down at her, giving her a reassuring smile." She spaces out a lot, don't take it the wrong way babe." He kissed the top of her head before excusing himself from them.

"I-I'm Riley." She finally spoke, giving the girl a weak smile before shaking her hand." It's nice to meet you... Ana right?" She managed to make her voice as even as possible. She let go of her hand and turned to Maya with glassy eyes and Maya's eyes widened.

"Oh no, Riles. We have to go! Josh is waiting for us." She lied, turning to look at Ana, "Can you please let Brandon know that we had to run?" The girl simply nodded before she turned and closed the door, not bothering to watch them leave.

Maya walked beside Riley until they turned the corner of the building, Riley broke down. Tears she thought were gone, invaded her cheeks and the pain in her chest was unbearable, what was wrong with her, she was stronger then this. She needed to get a grip of things and this wasn't getting a grip. It was quite the opposite, she was completely loosing it over the same guy that broke her heart a month ago, the same guy she swore never to cry over and now that he was back it was as if those promises she made herself were gone.

She wiped the tears with the back of her hand and looked over at Maya." Can we go back to my house?" Maya simply nodded and walked with her friend." Did-Did you know he was back?" She turned her head to look at Maya.

"Yes, I tried telling you but you brought up the promise we made." She paused before her features turned completely serious when she begins to speak again." I had no idea, he had a girlfriend, every time we talked, he'd ask about you and he wanted to know everything." She shook her head." But he never said anything about a girl."

"That's okay, I think I rather walk home alone." She walked towards her house without Maya, she wasn't mad at Maya, she just needed to be alone for awhile. She needed to think about things and clear her mind.

--

"What the hell Friar?" Maya pointed her index finger into his built chest." I thought you had changed, you know all that time with your father and you're still the stupidest guy I know." She remarked, looking at him with a glare." You asked about Riley all the while little Mr. Hot shot had a girlfriend," she shook her head and walked around him." This is all my fault, I should've told you to go to hell the day you decided to be a pussy and run away from the girl you were in like with."

"Maya.. What are you talking about? I have changed." He chimed in, rubbing the back of his neck as he turned to look at her." Tell me, when was the last time I had a girlfriend?" He raised his brows in a questionable manner." I love Ana, I had feelings for Riley but that's all behind me."

"You are full of bullshit Friar! Just last week, you asked how she was? How she was holding up." She runs a hand through her slightly wavy blonde hair." Someday, somewhere in another life. You'll regret this Lucas and she won't be around to care. You want to know how many times she cried for you? How many times she woke up in the middle of the night asking where you were? How broken and unfixable she is? " she clears her throat before she took a couple of deep breathes." But she dodged a bullet with you and I promise you this Lucas, by the time you regret it. She'll be so over you, you'll be asking for my help and you know what I'll say? You deserve what happened to you."

"You can't help who you fall in love with Maya."

"I'll remember that when you're asking me how I let Riley move on with someone that's worthy of her." She opened the door to the room, a stumbling Ana almost hitting the floor." A real catch this one is." Her voice filled with sarcasm as she stepped over her." Listening to other people's conversations is rude and unladylike." She closed the door behind her as she left the Friar household.

"Babe how much of that did you hear?" He asked before helping her to her feet." I'm sorry about her, she can be... Ruthless and bitchy when she wants to be."

"She yanked her hands out of his grasp." You were asking about Riley while we were getting together?" She crossed her arms across her chest." You told me, you were over her."

"Ana, it's not even like that." He messed up his hair, frustrated with the girls in his life." I am over her but I do care about Riley, she's the girl that showed me, I could change." He smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist." Are you jealous?"

"No, of course not but what if you lead that girl on?" Ana shook her head.

"Who Riley? Nah, she's over me, I'm sure of that?"

"I wouldn't be so sure Lucas, you should go talk to her." Ana kissed his cheek and pulled away from his embrace. "For me?" She pointed to the door.

"You are amazing babe." He walked past her and out the door, Ana sat on his bed for a couple of minutes until Brandon walked into Lucas's room.

"Is he gone?" Brandon smirked and Ana got off the bed with a nod." How much time do we have?"

"About an hour." She jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist and he rested his hands under her thighs.

"That's plenty of time." He grinned, locking lips with hers.

--

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!? Haha.

WHO IS ANA?

LUCAS IS IN LOVE?

BRANDON AND ANA?

So many twists.

COMMENTS YOUR HEARTS DESIRES, COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY!! Leave FEED BACK PLEASE.