{Chapter 6} A Date with Fred Weasley

Start from the beginning

I sighed as I looked up at Fred, blushing at the close proximity his face was towards mine. I immediately looked back down. “Okay.” I said quietly.

“What did you say?” I heard Fred ask, as I could almost picture the smirk on his face.

“I said yes.” I said quickly looking up at him, as I stood up holding the pieces of glass in the dust pan. I looked down at Fred as he smiled. “Now let me get back to work.” I responded turning around as I empty the pan in the trash and started to climb back on the ladder.

“YES!” I heard Fred exclaim as I looked down at him to see him grinning. “Thank you Miss Riddle, you will not regret this.” He said before bursting out the door yelling in enthusiasm. “YEAH I GOT A DATE WITH MARLEY! YEAH!” I heard the loud shouts coming from outside the room, I sighed.

“I think I already am…” I sighed as I continued back to my work, and then I groaned… Verity is going to most likely kill me after this, I mean that girl has to like Fred and I’m going on a date with him…. Blood hell…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

I sighed as I plopped down on the chair in the backroom, I was completely finished. I laid my head on my arms as I looked at a strand of hair. I smiled to see the bright orange color turning slightly brown, I sighed, and it must be close to closing time. I don’t know how long I was resting my head, but I must have fallen asleep, because I soon woke up to two pair of dark blue eyes staring at me. “Bloody hell!” I yelled as I fell out of my chair and onto the ground, I glared up as I saw the two culprits laughing their arses off. It was Fred and George Weasley, of course.

“Haha, you should have seen your face!” George exclaimed as he looked at me as Fred grinned.

“Asleep on the job, I think that may hurt your working performance.” Fred said as I glared at the two boys.

“I finished!” I complained as my cheeks burned, “see.” I pointed to the shelf full of products, Fred whistled as George nodded.

“Well… that’s a first. Even Fred and I couldn’t go through all those boxes, its too boring.” George said as I sighed. Fred held out his hand for me as I sighed and accepted it as he helped me up off the ground.

“What do you two want?” I asked as they smirked.

“Why, Marley have you not changed your hair?” George asked I arched an eyebrow.

“Yeah, see.” Fred said as he grabbed a strand of my hair and showed it to me. For some reason this action made me blush and an image flashed in my mind. I was in a closest and someone had grabbed a strand of my hair as they lifted it up to their mouth and kissed it. I, however, couldn’t see their face…. “Miss Riddle?” I heard Fred asked as I snapped out of the bizarre memory and looked up at Fred.

“Uh, nothing.” I stated as I looked at my hair to see the chestnut curl. I smiled, “So we’re closed?”

“Yep, so how about we get out of this dark room, and into the light Miss Riddle.” Fred exclaimed as he started to lead the way to the door. I smiled.