XVI

Valentine's Day special

"Ashtray!"I screamed because I honestly had no idea where about in the house he was
"What"he asked impatiently, coming from his room
"Go and get fez and come back"I laughed at the dirty look he gave me before he scoffed and walked out returning seconds later with fez.
"What up" fez said
I jumped up on the couch and crossed my legs, leaning back to grab two bags.
I handed fez the first bag. He opened it to pull out a white stash box with the word fezco written on the top with pink diamonds. Inside was a pink lighter with red hearts, strawberry rolling papers and a pink glittery grinder.
"Yo this is the shit bruh"he said, extremely unconvincingly. But that was the reaction I wanted. It was a gag Gift if anything
"Glad you like it" I said beaming
I reached for the other bag and passed it to ashtray. When he grabbed the bag Faye walked out of her bedroom. I was angry at Faye as she knocked over my salt lamp and broke it earlier that day, this being the most recent of many accidents Faye has had when handling my possessions.
I had complained to fez who was too nice to say anything. I looked over at him rolled my eyes then walked into mine and ash's shared bedroom,kissing ash on the cheek on the way. He looked disappointed I didn't get to see him open his gift.
Call me cheesy. I had bought ashtray an ashtray. I mean his real gift was a leather wallet, it just hadn't came yet, so I had to improvise.
A few moments ashtray came in. Holding up the steal ashtray will his initials on.
"Very fucking original"he said, he tried hard to hide his smile. I caught him doing that a lot.
"Took me hours to come up with"I rolled my eyes
"Come here"I said
Ash jumped on the bed right next to me resting his head against mine.
I took out my phone and showed him pictures of the wallet I had got him. It was a good quality wallet, expensive.
"Yooo"ash said smiling
I rolled over and smiled back at him.
He sat there for a minute staring before he silently got up, gently pulling on my arm to get up with him. He led me into the middle of his room and reached into a draw pulling out a locket. He turned me towards the mirror and put it on me then he reached over in front of me and opened it up.
It was a picture of me and him, with fez faintly in the background. I smiled to myself. Ash still had his arms in front of me kissed along my jaw and without moving he whispered
"Do you like it?"
"No I hate it" I joked
He wrapped arms tightly around me and fell back onto the bed pulling me with him. I wriggled around laughing trying to break free when he flipped me over and pinned my arms down.
"I can just take it back" ash said
"No it's ok I guess" I said out of breath
He slowly let go of my arms hesitatingly. I leaned up cupped his face and kissed him for the first time in weeks

I had a lot going on yesterday and I waited all day for a chance to update but I couldn't:(
I haven't even had a chance to watch the new episode yet but I'm about to now. I have extreme writters block right now but I'll still update it just might not be that good. Sorry I love you all:)))