Chapter 0 Preparing

The void, where everything has been erased and forgotten, l don't know how long I have been here but I don't care because I'm stuck here and can do shit about it.

(Flashback)
I was in my room playing FPS games and Touhou games after a bad day... who am I kidding, everyday is a bad day, go to school, get beat up and almost die, get accused of something that I didn't do it, I just wrap some bandages and call it a day. This has been going on for 4 years in high school and I can't do anything about it, after school I went home and immediately sit down on my "gaming chair" that definitely won't give me a backache and turn on my pc, after everything that happened day by day the computer was the only thing that kept me from going insane, I don't care about anything anymore, even my life. The only people I consider to be friends is on Discord, we usually chatting and play video games together and that the only thing makes me happy.

I was about to join in a ctf match but my game crash and when i was about to click on tf2, a portal open behind me and something came out of the portal and stab me behind my back, my whole body was numb and it start to stab every part of my body and it pulled me inside the portal.

After waking up in a place that I consider empty because everything I see is black but when I look at myself, my whole body was black and glitching but I don't care.

I begin to look for something or someone to get me out of here, I found it useless because I didn't even know if I was walking or standing, after about 15 minutes I started lying down and taking a nap... But I can't sleep for some reason so I just lay there and looking at nothing.
(Flashback end)

Around the time i was stuck here i learned a few things:
1. This place is call the void.
2. Nothing exists here.
3. My existence has been erased from reality.
4. All concepts of reality are useless here (meaning I can't feel emotions, exhaustion or hunger anymore)
5. The thing that stabbed me and dragged me here is the void itself.

Seeing there's nothing he can do now, Danmaku was consumed by the void but he didn't know how busy he would be after this.

(To be continued)

Bonus meme: