PART-1- JUST ANOTHER DAY

Three years to when we last met (Krpkab season 2 last episode) a lot has changed Shubh has become a 3 year old toddler Soha is 10 years old, Devakshi's 11th anniversary recently passed by with no celebrations. No one had any premonition what these days were about to bring. It was a usual busy day for both Dev and Sonakshi, Dev's investors had held a brunch party and here Dev was waiting to be joined by Sona. Sona was running around the house in a bright white indo western suit gown with a handbag in one hand and phone in the other. Like any working mother the morning rush is relatable for many. As soon as she came downstairs she immediately hurried to help Soha pack her bag for school, when Ishwari came out of the kitchen handing over Shubh to Sona simultaneously being on a video call with baba. Baba's reference of Asha was like an electric impulse to Sona as no one really knew neither she shared how much truly she missed her mother.

All of them immediately settled at the dining table having their usual breakfast, Ishwari requested Sona to come back home early in the evening, To which Sona replied that she would try not very sure of this commitment as she had many work commitments lately and was not going to the office in the first half. She soon left from home and dropped Soha to school in the way and reached the venue. Dev in his crisp bottle green formals looking just as charming as always was having a conversation with Natasha who had got married to Vishal a Germany based businessman a few years back, Vishal also had invested in dev's new real estate project. Natasha's inspiration to find true love was none other than Devakshi and she had no qualms about the past or her and Dev's called of engagement.

Pls tell your feedback below.