Ready to jiggle their "bells" for the hole of glory.

I wasn't cut for it. I am just your ordinary boring low profile sort-of-famous-to-both-genders guy.

Yes, everyone wants to get laid by me.
I couldn't blame them though. I believe my scent is mojoing the limbic part of their brain.

At first I thought I was just that gorgeous man so I am able to attract both sexuality.

"Hey! I'm Park Jimin and you are?" said by the guy in black leathered jacket.

Offering him with this stranger's dinstinctive eye smile. He smells like a field of wet field blessed by a ray of sunlight.

A chemical reaction within the rocks which produce sweetness of Earth after the rain.

"You are welcome to fondle me if you're curious about my scent."

Seokjin nervously sips his plastic cup of cocktail before stepping back when Jimin dangerously closed their gap.

His nose is teasingly touching the older man's neck and sniffs long on it.
Sultry whisper "I do smell like Spring. If that's what you're asking for."

"Ah yes. It-it do compliments your features Mr. Park."

Seokjin sips another one before looking away. But the other man couldn't resist his charm.

Jimin caressed his lips with his thumb before he met his eyes and said "You know what's my perfect vision of spring?"

"Uh no?" gulping.

Jimin sniffed again "You on top of me, springing up and down the boner out of me."

The stranger pops his tongue and gropes his ass and that is Seokjin's sign to stay away from him.

"Sorry, gotta go!"

Seokjin's face is now smothered in redness. He walks out somewhere with less leechy people.

"God, why is this always happening to me? This is why I don't want to mix in a crowded places. People tend to get attracted to me without any reasons."

He rubbed his face and leaned his arms on the window.

He sighed.

"I'm supposed to attract just one person. Not everyone like I am sort of a magnet."

Unknowingly, Seokjin was being monitored a couple weeks ago by a certain drug ring upon discovering his anomaly in scent.

"That's the guy I'm telling you about. He can attract anyone around him. This brings interest when we spread a word in the underground and we could make millions of money from him."

Another dubious looking man, with a unique tattoo in his neck speaks.
"Let's get this man. Keep him alive."

The members of the unknown drug ring bows in respect before spreading out of the place.

"I bet the government is onto him already. We must have him first."

Raindrops swallowed the lonely man's evening. Boots are getting heavier every stride he makes. Seokjin's mind drifting while making his way home.

Blending in a society whereas citizen like him who is served with different courses of action has arrived at the edge of the table. Free will must come with moral responsibility.

But deliberately being dictated by their own scent how their life should turn out? Much likely it crossed out their freedom to choose. Their fate was already written.

"We already have our own scent ages ago and we're doing just fine until this sucked government formulated the ugly use of it."

While drowning in his thoughts, he bumped into some guy with amusingly symmetrical facial features.

He was being held behind his waist and his eyes shortly becomes lost in this man's long lushes.

Seokjin quickly noticed the mole in the man's nose due to their faces' proximity.

It was just a short seconds of intimacy but he felt like he was drowned in the ocean for hours.

"Are you okay?"

He has an accent. Daegu perhaps.

"Yes. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."
Seokjin bowed and completely left the man there.

The butler fixed the man's necktie.
"Sir Taehyung, are you actually alright?"

The sophisticated-looking man unconsciously holding his breathe. He realized it until he almost ran out of air.

"Macadamia pie."

Rubbing his neck, Taehyung's body temperature suddenly rised.

"I don't feel good Minjoo."

The butler bowed his head before running to get the service vehicle.

As for the tourist around that night, Taehyung acknowledged the uprising issue he have to deal with in the future.

"He's my mate."

He collapsed on the floor, his body is burning due to the unexpected scent branding.

"Why the fuck he branded me?"

Kim Taehyung is starting to have a seizure. The stranger's scent is too overwhelming for him to handle. More importantly he branded him without his consent and now Taehyung is suffering in boiling sensation. He feels like all of his pores opened up. And now he's being sensitive with all of things that touches his skin.

"I need...to fi-find this...guuuuyyy...Haaaahhh"

Seokjin stopped in front of his apartment's door. He gets his key but a sudden movement from bushes of the garden made him stop to look around.

"Hello? Is someone there?"

Breathing heavily, he looks around before turning the doorknob of his house.

Seokjin quickly locked the door before someone can barge in.

However, he realized its now irrelevant to worry whoever's outside.
Members of the drug ring were inside of his room.

"Who are you?!" Seokjin quickly grabs a spray of some can.

"We're just nobody. But you pretty boy...Possessed both androstenol and androstadienone. Which makes you our walking money maker!"

They laughed just to add weight on Seokjin's confusion.

"Dearie me, you have both male and females natural scent, attraction hormones. That's why we gonna get yah!"

They grabbed his body attempting to kidnap him but he saw this coming. His guts always telling him that the stronger the scent he has, the more danger situation he could be in.

He pressed the aerosoo in his hands, causing the men to get dizzy badly. He on the other hand was unaffected since that defensive spray was customized to the hormones of an owner.

Making him immune to the effects of the aerosol.

"Thanks Dizzle-me. Even your brand name is so mortifying I could cry just by saying it."

Shaking his head, he put the can down and went to his bedroom.

"Why on the freaking hell I have both male and female hormones?"

Ever since his long time question was shed by a light, he become cautious of his surrounding. Searching for anything that can help him suppress his natural scent. Hence, working as a barista in a coffee shop.

"With this, they would get immuned of my fragrance. And me not causing any trouble, or possibly a scandal."

Present day.

He opened his eyes. Blinking wide as an unknown man is standing at the doorstep. Giving him the most metal-melting stare he can give.

"Macadamia pie. I finally found my food."