i love you (valentines day special)

(Aged up to 19)

It was two days before Valentine's day and Jake was trying to find something special for devon. When he thought of the idea of getting him a big ass Teddy bear, so that's what he did. Jake went on Amazon and found the biggest teddy bear he could and ordered two of them. Jake was glad it came literally on valentines day, he was excited to say the least. 

~time skip brought to you by the TVA~

It was finally valentines day and it was about 8:30 am and Jake just woke up "ugh" he said when the sun shined right into his eyes. But when he finally got up he noticed two big ass boxes on the porch, "Holy shit how am I gonna get this inside?!" He exclaimed walking out to the boxes. Jake spent 1 hour total getting the two boxes inside and in the living room

Once he opened the box of one of the teddy bears Jake tried to find a place to cut it. He finally found a way to cut it without actually cutting the bear. He only had 1 hour to bring both of them upstairs before Devon came over, and it was quite difficult since they were both really heavy and I mean like 30-40 pounds. “Holy shit these are heavy, do they have dead bodies in them?” Jake said, falling down on his bed after carrying both bears up, Jake looked at his phone and saw that Devon would be here in 10-15 minutes and ran downstairs to get the flowers and candy he also bought devon. 

This year Jake could actually do something for Devon since he was out of his dad's awful house and could be finally free from his grasp, so he wanted to do something big for him since Devon deserved the world and more. Jake finally was done, Jake just laid under the two bears because Devon had a key anyway, just when he layed down he heard the door and decided to hide and surprise him. Devon made his way upstairs excited to see his boyfriend after a week. He made his way to the door and opened the door and saw two big ass teddy bears on the bed, flowers in the middle of them, candy on the desk and his boyfriend in the middle with the flowers in hand. Devon jumped on the bed and hugged his boyfriend, “I'm happy to see you too,” Jake said, wrapping his arms around Devon and giving him a kiss on the forehead and cuddling with devon. “Why’d you do this for me?” Devon asked, looking up at jake.

“Because you're amazing '' Jake said looking down and leaned into kiss devon and the shorter boy learned in too. It was a long, loving kiss, they pulled apart to breath “i love you j” “i love you to dev” they said to each other then started kissing again, happy to be together. 

Boom mf’s i'm back it's almost been 2 months since i posted my last chapter and i'm sorry for that. But i'll try to get back to posting regularly, i'll probally make a schedule and post it since i'm coming out with two new books, a marvel one shot book, and a heartstopper one shot book which i hope to post the first chapter today bc yk its valentines day and there are a bunch of cute couples to write about, now that i think about it i might do three parts, i'm not going to post them all in one day tho. Anyway, happy valentines day and have a good day! <3

(Proof read by Google docs ig)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔 - 𝒋𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒏 🎉