First kiss ✔- chapter two

TW: none

Fluff

They just beat the living shit out of chucky and were now riding their bike around town talking and just overall happy they killed chucky. Sunrise was an hour away, they should be at home so they won't get in trouble but they didn't care they just wanted to be together after this huge victory. They both decided to go to this river, it was a little ways away but they didn't care they just kept talking to one another about random things that came to mind.

"Where is the river again jake?" Devon said, hoping Jake knew the way. "right up here to the left." Jake said knowing this river by heart. "So we take a left at the stop sign?" Devon said still confused "yes" Jake said hoping that his uncle didn't know he was gone. They both turned down the trail and got off their bikes and parked them and started walking through the woods. " Wow this place is beautiful," Devon said, immediately loving this place when he stepped through the vines .It was stunning, there was a river in the middle, flowers and weeds lining it, vines falling down the trees almost like a curtain around the small river.

"I'm glad you like it" Jake said with a soft smile "how did you even find this place anyway?" Devon asked, seeing how they walked 5 minutes just to get to the river itself. "I- uh it's a long story" jake said not waiting to tell devon " its okay you can tell me, we have 2 hours until we have to get back home anyway" devon said not wanting to push but curiosity getting the better of him "promise you wont judge me?" Jake said fear was creeping over him.

"Promise" Devon said now wondering why Jake doesn't want to tell him, did Jake not trust him? He hoped not since-well never mind. "Uh so i was crying so i kinda just ran out of the house and uh biked didn't really know where i was going and i saw a trail so i just went down it and crashed here and i've come here since then" jake said stumbling over words and very embarrassed.

Devon grabbed Jake's hand and made him sit down, " Jake you don't have to be embarrassed about that it's okay to cry" Devon said sitting to the side of jake. "I know I just don't really like telling people that kind of stuff" Jake said looking down in his lap. "Anyway" Jake said changing the topic "what do we do now that chucky's gone?" Jake said "I guess everything goes back to normal" Devon said not really sure what to expect next.

"That's cool except..." Jake said a little bit sad but still had a little smile on his face "except what?" Devon asked growing anxious for some reason. "some times I'm not sure what normal feels like anymore" Jake said while looking at Devon. "I feel like that all the time" Devon says feeling more anxious but his smile growing bigger."You do?" Jake's smile also grew bigger, Devon didn't respond his face was mixed like he was thinking on something"what are you thinking Devon?" Jake said with a little laugh at the end.

"I'm thinking... this is a problem we can solve together" Devon said to Jake feeling butterflies in his stomach "okay..." Jake said, looking into Devon's eyes. They were both leaning towards each other, both knowing what was going to happen. Their lips finally met, it was a short sweet kiss when they pulled apart they looked at each other "was that okay?" Devon asked. Jake nodded and kissed Devon again. This kiss lasted longer, they were basically making-out, Devon gently grabbed Jake's hips and pulled him on his lap.

They finally pulled away to breath air and rested their foreheads on one another's. They stayed like that for a couple seconds enjoying the silence, "that was amazing" Devon said his smile couldn't get bigger "it was" Jake said, this was the happiest he's been since he was born. Jake moved, still sitting on devons lap but his back was facing Devon so he could look at the stars. Devon held Jake in a protective manner, hands hugging his hips.

"So I'm guessing your gay to?" Jake said unsure of what would happen after this. "Yes I am, but only for you!" Devon said with love then placed a kiss on Jake's head, jake started giggling. "How long have you even liked me?" Jake asked another question generally curious on how someone like him can like someone like Jake. "I've liked you for a while now like before chucky, I always glanced at you in the hallways thinking you where the pretties person in the school" Devon ranted his cheeks getting redder and redder the more he talked.

"You really thought that?" Jake said leaning his head back so he could see Devon, "yes I did, anyone would be crazy not to agree" Devon said looking into Jakes eyes. They kissed again shorter than the last one but longer than the first one. "We should probably start heading home now" Devon said, jake agrees and they both get up and started walking back to their bikes. They got up to where the bikes where, "see you soon Devon" Jake said with a smile on his face "see ya" Devon said,they both start biking away from one another. That day would be the start of their relationship, not like best friends I mean boyfriends.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo sorry the ending is rushed while making it me and my friend were fighting and I was crying so I wanted to get it done as soon as possible and I really like this chapter and I hope you do to <333 btw there might be a slight delay for the third chapter coming out on Tuesday so it might come out on Wednesday but I'm still hoping for Tuesday so fingers crossed I can get it out on time <3333