@chrisbrownoffical Just landed and came into my hotel room to find this. She's not even here and managed to do this for me and i'm beyond and forever grateful for her. Thank you babe, happy valentine's day❤️.

View 80,457 comments

On the bed had all of his favorite things and gifts that he's been wanting for a while that he couldn't have been more happy about. He then felt a little happy about today because it was definitely going to be great.

Back at their home, the doorbell rung along with a knock at the door making her get up from sitting crisscross on the bed "Coming!" She yelled going down her steps. She was confused because she wasn't expecting any company but also knew her best friend more than anything and thought it just might be her.

She opened the door revealing a guy who held a big bouquet of roses "Delivery for Y/n?" He read off a card.

She furrows her eyebrows "That is me..." She trails off still being confused but happy at the roses the man comes in setting them on her counter, along with five other men with two big bouquets being different colors of roses, each of them dropping them off in her counter. She loved roses more than anything. She goes to them picking up the card off one of the bouquets that read;

For you my queen, i love you to the moon and back ❤️

She smiled before looking back at all the roses again "Chris...what the hell," She said under her breath. After her home was filled with many roses she watched the men leave and her best friend's car pull up.

"Girl who were they?" Miah, her best friend asked looking at them leave.

"Um...just delivery people. Chris sent roses to my house and had like five men bring them in," Her jaw dropped as Y/n laughed.

"Oh that nigga loves the fuck outta you. But since both of our men are out at the moment I think we should go out to eat," Miah told her. She didn't want her to be alone especially since both of their boyfriend's are out of town.

"okay sure, let me go get ready," She closed the door behind her and made her way back upstairs while Miah sat in the living room to watch tv.

When she got into her room she automatically went straight to her and Chris's messages to text him.

my 🤍.

Today 8:40

Now how the fuck you managed to do all this being on the other side of the world???
I love you baby, thank you for this you make me happy🥹🥹🥹

I have my ways😉
You're welcome, have a great day
I'll see you when you get back

10:30

Thank you for the roses babe, I cant tell
you how much I love and appreciate it.

He replied back within two minutes later.

Don't thank me. I love you mama.
I'm on break rn, what you doin?

About to get ready, i'm going out
with Miah for brunch and we might shop around

He took a minute to respond. Just then her phone vibrated with another text

my 🤍 sent you $4000. It has been deposited into your account

Go have fun, I sent you a little something so you can go out.
And don't send ts back I stg
Get you something you like cus you love to say no to shit lol. I'll facetime you right after it finish.