6: The Obssession

Comincia dall'inizio

______________________________________

⏳Time skip to the next day⌛

______________________________________

You are currently chilling with Eda in the Owl House eating chocolates and watching Steven Universe on tape. (Cause' why not?)

'Huh this is surprisingly peacefu-" You got cut off by a loud noise

*The door slams open*

It's Luz.

"There it is." You and Eda sigh.

"Hey guys what's up?~" Luz sings.

"And why do you look so tired Y/N?" She added.

"I had a weird dream last night. Join in we're watching Steven Universe." You say while munching some chocolates.

"Oooo a box of chocolates~ In the shape of a heart!" Luz points out.

"I smell romance." Luz grinned.

"Nope. No romance." You contradict as you continue to munch.

"Whaat?! Why?" Luz whines.

"Y/N here was asked out by someone but she turned them down. Pathetic kid." Eda snorts.

"Poor soul. How could you turn them down? They must be so heartbroken." Luz asked in dismay.

"Please! They've only seen me in archery class a couple times." You justify while chewing.

"Now silence! They're going to reveal who pink diamond is." You shush her.

"Having a broken heart is probably the worst feeling in the world!" Luz continues to groan.

"Hah! You should've seen the hearts I've crushed in my prime Luz." Eda boasts.

"You'd know the pain once you've been rejected or worse! Stuck in the friend zonee." Luz whimpers (in bi disaster).

"It's nothing personal. I just don't like anyone in general." You explain.

"Is it that you don't like anyone or do you like someone else?" She gives you a mischievous grin.

You proceed to choke after hearing this.

"N- *cough* No I don't!" You raise your voice in protest.

You blush in embarrassment while coughing aggressively.

"Woah I was kidding. No need to get riled up." She giggled.

"Oh btw Hexside is going to have grom this week. Im so excited!" She squealed.

"Did you mean prom *cough* ?" You raise an eyebrow.

"No she's right. Grom. It's like the one you have on earth but with blood shed!" Eda enthusiastically explained.

"Ah... Fun..." You laugh awkwardly.

"Just don't get yourself in trouble Luz." You say.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in your room thinking about... Uh... Stuff." You run upstairs to Luz's room.

"Hey wait what about the-"

You shut the door before letting Eda finish her sentence.

"-show."

______________________________________

Meanwhile In Luz's Room
______________________________________

You shut the door behind you with your back flat against the door.

"Gaahh! What's with me lately." You groan.