What if the Qius were nice people?(the art is by my friend)

What if the Qius were nice people, what if they treated their slaves and servents better?
        What if there were actually the nice people Airplane worte and didn't plan in his book?             What would happen? (i suck at writing but i hope some people might like it).

Shen Jiu had saved Qi-ge by killing the horse of a very rich household that was about to crush him, the consequence was that he was then sold to the household.

Shen Jiu had expected all kinds a horrible things, what he had not expected was being led to a nice room and cleaned up and thn neing treated really good.

On the streets nobles often avioded or beat street rats like him, Shen Jiu usaully hid if he saw them.

They led him to a corparment that was for slaves and servents, Qiu Jianluo told him that the last one was down the end would be his from now on. Qiu Jianluo was the heir of the Qiu family, he was around the age of 15-16. He gave Shen Jiu a smile and told him if he needed anything else.

Shen Jiu walked towards the room, he pushed open the door. The room was nicer then he expected, the walls were the color of peach. The floor had a grey carpert, the bed looked comfortable it's bedsheets yellow.

He walked Towards the closet and slided it open, there were cloths a commoner would wear and at the end on the left side was a uniform, the robe was dark red, at the end of the sleaves it was black and so were the pants. 

                                        .........................................................................................

Shen Jiu was now 14, he was 11 when he first came here. Talking to miss Qiu Haitaing like usual, She had tried to help him find Qi-ge but couldn't, they were later informed that he already left town 3 years ago. 

Shen Jiu had been so confussed, He tried to talk him into leaving many times but Qi-ge insisted it was dangours, and now he left?

"Jiu'er are you listening to me?" He gave her a smile "sorry". "Ok well then I'll have to start from the beginning again" she gave him a look and he gave a low chuckle, and so she went on about how the Liu's dog gave her a heart attack.

As he listened he also did his chores for the day, they weren't that hard and weren't that many as they were alot of slaves and servents in the manor. 

He didn't expect the Qius to such nice people, when Qiu Jianluo found out of how mcuh of a fast learner he was, taught him himself.

                                                ..................................................................................................

He was 15, last week Qiu Haitiang had asked to marry him, he was so sure they would reject the proposal but they didn't. They accpected. Just 3 days ago they freed him as a slave and gave him a new name, QingQiu, that was his new name.

Qiu Jianluo and his cousions taught him things and played with him, they did that before too but now it was more often. They even moved him into a new room, it was much bigger and had so many things. 

Shen ji- well Qingqiu now felt a bit weird, he had a crush on miss Qiu Haitaing but used to tell himself off for that, that he was just a slave, that he had no right to have such thoughts and feelings about one of his masters. Now he would be marring Qiu Haitiag within 3 years.

(i am pretty sure sj liked Haitiang)

                                  .........................................................................................................

Shen Qingqiu was 26, Shen Haitiang was 27, their son was 5. They had moved out two years ago, they bought a farm and lived there now. They would vist the Qiu household 4 times a year. 

Shen jiu always thought he would one day die on the streets when he was a kid or sometimes dream of being a cultivator, he didn't think he would have had so much luck. Oh he did become a rogue cultivator though, he had found some books at age 14 and tried his luck. Within 10 years he became a well known and strong one with just the help of books.

If Qi-ge reached a sect he hoped he knew, but doubted it as his name was no longer shen jiu. 

Shen Qinghui came running to him, Shen Qingqiu picked him up spinned him a bit and then walked inside their house to eat dinner. He had also helped Shen Haitiang to cultivate, even though that was when she was 16 she turned out to be a great aswell. Now he didn't have to worry about her as much, she may not look like it but she was strong. 

After dinner they went to bed, Shen Qinghui slept in the middle as he was still too scared to sleep on his own.

Shen Qingqiu thought to himself that he wouldn't trade this life he was living for anything.

................................................................................................................................................................
                                                                          Yue qi's pov

Yue Qi had left to find a sect after Shen Jiu was sold, he spent 3 nights in hopes of finding him, but he didn't so he thought that he would go to a sect and then come back to free xiao jiu, his little brother that he found on the streets. When he had found him, the boy was arounfd the age of 3. He was skinng and looked like he had a fever. They had been together since Yue Qi took him in with him.

                                        ................................................................................................

He was too rash, now his soul was bound to his sword. 

As soon as he was let out Yue Qi went to the Qiu Household, the family was vsiting the imperlia city along with their duagther's fiance. He asked a little girl who was a servent, "there is no one called Shen Jiu that this lowly one has heard of." 

While finishing his errands in the town he asked around for his little brother, the town folk didn't know.

that was because Shen Jiu had a new idenitiy but he woundn't know.

                                                 ........................................................................................

 Yue Qingyuan was 31, he became sect leader a year ago. Over the year he met important people, he formed alliances with the other sects to make trades easier.

He was going to meet a very well known rogue culivator, the man was called Shen Qingqiu, he was talented in making tailsmans and was really smart. Yue Qingyuan needed his help in idenitify an acicent artifact.

The said man opened the door to his house and stepped out he looked up to meet Yue Qingyuan's gaze and froze.

Yue Qingyuan froze too.

Suddenly a child around 6-7 came running out and demended Shen Qingqiu to pick him up, followed by a lady who was carrying a baby girl. The lady looked at him and gave a smile, this lady was whom he recognized as miss Qiu Haitaing, he saw her venturing the streets alot when he was a child.      

His little brother, xiao Jiu was married and had childern, he married Qiu Haitiang the prettist girl in their town, and now was famous and known as Shen Qingqiu. 

He was alright and that was all he cared about, this a much better fate then the ones he dreamed about at night.   

................................................................................................................................................................

                                                                       Luo Binghe pov

He didn't notice his tears as he buried his mother's dead body, he couldn't even give her a bowl of congee as she slowly left the world.

                                           .........................................................................................                          

    Luo Binghe was a disciple of Liu Qingge, every week their shizun would come and beat them up then go again to where ever he came from. This would repeat.

                                                        ......................................................................

Demons invaded, the demons proposed 3 matches, they won but the happy mode didn't last long as it was annconced that Liu Qingge was found dead in the caves.

                                                        ........................................................................

The world found out he was a heavenly demon at the immortal conference, they all tried to cut his head, People he consindered family and friends were now trying to kill him. He was suddenly blamed for everything that went wrong like the death of the war god Liu Qingge, Liu Mingyan whom he had devolped a crush on was insistent on killing him not giving him a chance to speak.

He flung himself into the endless abyss, he had more chances of survival down there. He was right.

Luo Binghe ruled the demon relem and stayed there, he had no reason to go back.