"But he:s too hot to resist...."

"Shut up. The guy inside the room is his mate...!"

The other female smirked and glanced at her friend.

"Do you think Madam is having fun with him instead of healing him? He's cute, though! I don't believe if she can resist, too!" She said.

Her friend widened her eyes in surprise and disbelief that she could say those words to the Snake Queen who infamous as a temperamental stealth. She was about to scold her again, but she halted when he saw a hand is chocking her friend's neck.

"Say it again! I will kill you...!!!" Yibo hissed in anger.

Both of the females didn't know since when Yibo moves away from the bed. The female looked struggle to fight for her life.

"Sir! She's just joking around. Please, don't mind her!" Cried the other female, trying to save her.friend from the Alpha's anger.

But Yibo ignored her at all. He still chocked the female hard. He was very angry with the female careless words until his jaws clacking and his hand chocked her even harder.

The other female seemed to panic when she found her friend:s face already turns blue because lack of oxygen. Her eyes glared at Yibo, begging for his mercy and release her.

"Sir! If something bad happens to her people, I can guarantee Madam won't continue to heal your friend!" Said the female, threatening Yibo to reduce his wrath and let her friend go.

Actually Yibo wanted the female to be killed in his hand. But the threat from the other female seemed to work, thus he loosened his hand on the female's neck and in the end puts her down on the ground again. But he still glaring at the female who releases the cough while holding her neck that turns read.

"Think before you speak! You don't know who you're speaking to!" Snarled Yibo.

"I didn't talk to you. I was talking to my friend," said the female.

Suddenly Yibo attacked the female again, chokes her on the neck and lifted her against the wall.

"Sir! Enough! Let her go!" Cried the other female while holding Yibo's arm, trying to help her friend from the Alpha's amok.

"Then better you make sure say it soft enough, so I won't hear you!! Bitch!!" Roared Yibo. Then he threw her outside of the room.

Her friend helped her to get up. Yibo looked at them in disgust. Then he stepped out of the room. But only a few steps out, the troop of females in the same model of the outfits as the two females are wearing came surrounded him. They pointed the spears in their hands at Yibo.

"What is this again?" Growled Yibo.

The female who speaks to him earlier walked forward and stood in front of him. She looked at Yibo sharply.

"Sir, for now you're our prisoner until Madam tells us to freed you!" Said the female.

"What the fuc,-"

"Sir! You can save your arrogance for you to use in your world. Your mate's life is in our Queen's hand right now. If I were you, I'll think about it carefully...!" Said the female again. A slight smirk formed on the corners of her lips.

Yibo greeted his teeth. He swore he wanted to butcher those female troop off. But he has to hold it back since his mate's life is indeed in Dugong's hands right now.

The female turned to the troop and signalled them to scout Yibo back to his room. Two females stepped forward and took Yibo's hands.

"I can go back by myself!" Snarled Yibo, slapping their hands away from his.

The two female turned to the femlae who seems to be their leader. The female stepped forward and stood beside Yibo. She's extended one of her hands toward the room where Yibo was.

"This way, Sir!" She said.

Yibo glared at her. Then he huffed and walked back and entered the room which immediately closed by two females. And two of them stood in front of the door, guarding it as they afraid their prisoner will escape.