Chapter 25

Zhan arrived at the house in the prairie. He stood a few yards from the house and only staring at it. His tongue sticking out after a long run. In the sky, he still saw a.pair of bald eagles spreading thier wings. And as the screeching sound from them that deafening the ears, they flapped their wings and flew away.

Zhan turned his gaze to the house again. The a warm air surrounding him as the wind blows on his fur, and he could feel like a pair of hands pushing him to go to the house. The wind that blows beside his ear whispering something.

"Go on. Your Alpha needs you...."

As if there was a powerful strength moving Zhan's legs to approach the house. He walked against his will, think about it will become his first time to be mated, the day he surrenders his virginity. Half of his heart was excited knowing who will mate him later. But another half he's afraid. Yibo was a manwhore before. And as an Alpha that has been mated so many Omegas and even the other Alphas, Zhan was sure that Yibo often doing the violence sex. But he loves the Alpha. Even when he has suffered to believe his mother's confession about they are brothers.

Zhan stood up in front of the door, and slowly his wolf's form disappeared, changed into a human's form. Bare and naked.

"Go on. I can't keep covering your alluring scent too long. They're coming for you. Let Yibo's scent covers yours. Let him marks you...!"

The voice sounded again. Zhan looked back to the tall grass. They're swaying by the wind blows. insignificantly, his eyes caught a silhouette of a person. A woman. But she had no face, nor color. Only a hollow line. And it disappeared when the wind blows stronger.

Zhan turned to the door. He reached the doorknob and twisted it open. Once the door was opened, faintly he sensed a strong Alpha's scent which allures him to look for it. Zhan entered the house and straight away ran to the basement following the scent came from. He found the door was locked with a padlock. Yibo didn't lock himself up like Zhan did when he got his heat. But he's been locked up.

Zhan grabbed the solid and hard metal padlock. He striked it to open. But the lock seemed to not get the effect from his strength. So, Zhan took a few steps backward and gets ready to kick and crash the door. But a magic happens one more time. Tje wind came into the room. Zhan remembered that he had closed the door. The padlock twisted and unlocked. Zhan turned at the surrounding, and although he sees no one, he muttering a word "thank you".

Zhan pushed the door open and he found a terrible messy room. The woods from the broken furniture scattered on the floor. Zhan stepped into the room. It was quite until he able to hear a soft whimpering sound inside the dim room.

"Yibo?" Zhan called the Alpha.

There was no answer. Zhan walked further in to search the source of the sound. He knew it's the sound of the Alpha even though the sound a little growling as a beast.

Zhan's eyes caught a glimpse of something or someone under the bed that already lost its two legs. He was sure it was Yibo. Zhan dropped himself on the floor and started to crawl. He used to be a shy person in a human's form. But now, he didn't care about his bare body.

"Yibo?" Zhan peeked underneath the bed.

"Aargh!!"

The Alpha that forms into half beast snarled.at him.

"It's ok. It's me. Zhan. Your Omega....!" Said Zhan.

He reached out his hand under the bed to get Yibo.

"Argh!! Go away!!" Yibo growled. He swung his claws and hurt Zhan's arm.

"Akh!" Zhan screamed lowly and pulled his hurting hand back.