Baozhai looked at the Omega.

"Who did bring me here? Your husband?' Asked Baozhai.

"Yes. But the one who saved you is someone else!" Replied Wang Yilong.

"Who?" Baozhai asked again.

"We don't know. He's a man. We've never seen him before around the town. He came from nowhere and hit the Fox clan to back off. And he also did the treatment to get the poison out of your body...!"

"Where is he now?"

Wang Yilong shook his head.

"After he treated you, he:s gone. Nobody knows his disappearance. Even Aunty Wen who never leave your side didn't know....!" Replied Wang Yilong.

Baozhai rolled her head on the pillow. Don't know how, she felt her heart thumps rapidly. She wanted to know the man who has saved her. She felt he knows a lot about her. And Zhan.

"Xingchen...." She mumbled silently to avoid Wang Yilong hears it.

She got no idea, why suddenly her husband's face whom he chased away two decades ago, flashes, crossing her mind. And for the first time after 19 years she refused to shed the tears, a clear warm fluid trickled out from the corned of her eye, rolling over to the other eye.

*****

Inside the different room, there were two women who were doing the treatment to two people. Dugong tried to heal Zhan,.while Andrea was healing Xingchen from the Fox's infamous poison.

Yibo lied on the bed in the other room. He looked restless and nervous. He kept rolling over the bed, flicked his body to the right and to the left, then lays on his stomach and buries his face in the silky white pillow case. It's been two days and two nights Dugong is in the same room as Zhan. He was worry about Zhan's injure, and even worrier when the dirty mind crossing his mind, that Dugong might molesting him.

"Aarrghhh! I will kill you, Bitch!!" Suddenly he got up and shouted.

The room door swung open harshly. Yibo turned his head to the door quickly.

"Are you ok, Sir??"

Two young females in erotic ancient outfits were standing at the doorway and lookedat him, asked him. Yibo looked at them. One of the females changed her position by leaning on the doorframe with a seductive pose. She looked at Yibo seductively and naughtily bit her own lower lips. Her flawless upper thigh revealed from her slit skirt.

"You're disgusting creature!!" Yibo shouted when he saw the female was trying to seduce him.

"Sir?" The female who asks him earlier was clueless.

She looked at Yibo and she realized that Yibo doesn't looking at her but her partner. She turned to see the other female and was a little bit surprised. She kicked the other female's leg slightly.

"Heh! Madam told us to keep eyes on him, not seducing him!" She hissed to her friend.

The other female was taken aback. She quickly back to a serious pose. But she was mumbling something to her friend.