"He's injured because of me! Let me heal him, Brother Xiao!" Said Dugong.

"I don't believe you!" Andrea glared and pushed Dugong. She grabbed Zhan from the snake's hold. But a hand in her shoulder stopped her.

Andrea turned her head to Xingchen. She stared at the man who clutching his his other hand in his chest.

"Andrea...! Dugong won't break her promise. She might be full of lust, but... She won't break her promise....!" Said Xingchen.

"I don't trust her, Brother Xiao!" Cried Andrea.

"Heh! You better heal Brother Xiao! He's hurt because of your pack! You must able to heal him!!" Fired Dugong.

Andrea glared at her and her jaws clacking in anger.

"I'm going with Zhan!" Yibo meddled himself in the conversation. He already standing next to Dugong.

"And you! Don't dare to touch my mate!" Yibo took Zhan forcefully from Dugong.

"Hey!" Cried Dugong.

"He is mine!!' glared Yibo at Dugong.

"I going to your place too to heal Brother Xiao because I don't trust you that you and your people won't molest the boys!" Said Andrea.

Dugong gasped. Her eyes shot widened to Andrea.

"You,-!" Dugong screamed. But she didn't continue her words.

She dropped her hands in irritation and stomped her feet. Then she turned around and started to walk.

"Let's go!" She shouted.

The four people who left behind followed her. Andrea helped Xingchen to walk.

*****

Baozhai got her consciousness back after a few days she lies motionless. Wang Yilong, her Omega Boss had taken a good care of her during her coma in Wang's mansion.

"Finally....!" Cried Wang Yilong when Baozhai opened her eyes for the first time after a few days.

"Aunty Wen! Get some water for Baozhai Jiei to drink!" Wang Yilong turned to the middle age woman in the room.

Aunty Wen nodded and rushed out to get what her employer asking for.

Baozhai moved her eyeballs, looking at the surrounding. Then she turned her gaze at Wang Yilong.

"Where is my Zhan?" Was what she ask first.

Wang Yilong stroked her forehead gently.

"We haven't found him. But I'm sure he's ok. Yibo is with him...!" Said Wang Yilong, comforting the woman.

"N-no...!"' Baozhai screamed weakly. She tried to get up but she was surprised that she feels has no strength. Her back fell again on the bed.

"W-what happened?" She raised her hands and looked at them.

"You're unconscious for a few days. You must too tired and weak after that...!" Said Wang Yilong. He squeezed Baozhai's shoulder.

"N-no... No, no, no...! It can't be!" Baozhai wept.

"Jie! Take it easy. Don't panic. It's only temporary!"

"I have to look for Zhan!"

"We're looking for him, too. Rest assured. We're spreading our pack to look for them...!"