(Y/N)'s uniform)
(Just Imagine the logo of Wings of Freedom there)

As (Y/N) was making her way to the back of the mansion, she heard weird noises. Looking to the side, she spotted Eld along with Gunther. Both of them were holding ropes and they were pulling on something. It looked like they were struggling a lot. But after a while of pulling, they managed to lead a horse out of the stable. This horse was different from the other horses. It was a different breed.

He seemed massive

He seemed massive. He was also somewhat coarse in build, he also had hair on his legs. He had a black coat with a few markings. Mainly on his face and legs. He also looked like it was kept in the stable for a while. He was quite dirty and looked like his mane hadn't been combed in a long time.

"Oi, brat!" (Y/N) snapped out of her thoughts and quickly looked to her left. Levi was making his way toward her.

"What are you looking at?" He stopped right next to her and looked in the direction where she was previously looking.

"What breed is that? It's not the usual breed for Survey Corps, right?" (Y/N) asked, just out of curiosity. Annoyed, Levi sighed.

"He's a Shire horse. We just keep him here." Levi shortly answered and began to leave. (Y/N) followed while still looking at the black horse. After a while of walking, they made their way toward their destination. Levi stopped and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Show me what you got." Levi said, making (Y/N) raise her brow in confusion. Levi clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes. It made (Y/N) a bit annoyed.

"Close combat. Show me what you got. I wanna know what I'm working with." Levi explained just a bit more. (Y/N)'s lips formed into a small 'o'.

Now, (Y/N) was pretty good at close combat. And she also knew she was good. Heck, everyone knew that. But fighting Levi was on another level. She couldn't get a single hit on him. By this time, Eren would be rolling on the ground. But instead of him, (Y/N) was rolling on the ground.

(Y/N) tried to stand up as fast as possible after Levi tripped her. But she earned a strong kick in the stomach and fell on her back. And that shit hurt. She rolled to her side while whining a bit.

"Is this what they taught you there?" Levi cracked his fingers as he looked down at her.

"How weak." Gritting her teeth, (Y/N) slowly pushed herself back on her feet. Nothing makes her angrier than someone underestimating the things she can do.

"Well, I guess they didn't do a great job then." She wiped away the sweat on her face and got into a fighting position. She knew that landing a hit on Levi is impossible. At least for now. So she focused on her defense instead.

Levi did not hold back at all. And he also didn't care that she was a girl. (Y/N) was dodging his attack while eyeing his moves and technique carefully. Levi then attempted to kick her but she dodged by kneeling down.

To (Y/N), it sounded like a good idea, but it was actually really dumb. Levi quickly grabbed (Y/N) by her hair and used his knee to kick her in the face. Making (Y/N) fall on her back. (Y/N) really didn't expect Levi to be so aggressive. Slowly, she got on her knees and wiped her bloody nose and mouth.

"We will be working on close combat till you will be able to fight back." Levi said as he began to walk away. He dusted his clothes in the process. Since he turned his back on her, (Y/N) used this opportunity and charged at him.

She was about to punch him but he grabbed her arm and threw her over him. (Y/N) landed on her back with wide eyes. Levi clicked his tongue and kneeled down next to her figure.

"I appreciate your courage to fight back. But you're too messy." (Y/N) blinked and raised her brow at him, confused. Levi rolled his eyes and leaned against his palm while looking straight into her eyes.

"You improvise a lot. You just think of something and you do it. And that can kill you quicker than you may think." With that, Levi stood up and began to walk away. Slowly, (Y/N) sat up and wiped her bloody mouth again.

"Try to use your brain next time. If you have one." That was the last thing Levi said. (Y/N) sat there in silence for a while. It was completely different from the Training Corps. It might be because she was fighting against her friends. Against people who know nothing about close combat. But Levi was experienced. He simply knew what he was doing.

(Y/N) sighed and stood up. On her way back to the mansion, she spotted an apple tree so she took one of the apples. The apple was a bit bitter but she ate it anyway. (Y/N) suddenly stopped and looked towards the paddock. The black stallion was there. She noticed that it wasn't with the other horses. Was it dangerous? She wanted to go there but she didn't. Why? Well because she was scared of Levi. He'd probably beat her ass again if she'd do that.